Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Who is your broker?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Who is your broker?

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:23 pm

I am with AGEA. I feel quite homely while trading with them. They are available all the time that I can get instant support when I am in trouble. My expertise level and trading goals match the details of the offer made by them. Their trading software’s are upgraded and suit my expectations. Their regulation ensures that they are adequately capitalized in the event of trading losses, keeps my funds in secure and segregated accounts.
Craig Schroerlucke

Re: Who is your broker?

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:34 pm

The thing I really feel like asking is why you will join broker that’s so raw and lack reputation. I can understand if there was certain benefit, but nothing is there to make any individual trade with such raw company leaving behind established ones with far better rating and offering. One example is my own broker OctaFX, as I am operating with them since last 4 years and have brilliant ECN structure with also having 50% bonus, so I am not sure why I will leave this company to join one like mentioned here.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:33 am

I really do not like to share any broker post because I feel if a broker is good it does not need such promotions to get more trader. A broker can get traders as per his loyalty.
Apple Honeypie

Postby raniya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:45 am

I'm trading with FXB now. I have feel comfortable with their service. Even trader also can maximize their facility, like analysis both technical and fundamental. There are promotions too. For new trader,we can get forex articles and we use it to improve our trading skills.
raniya

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners