Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Which do you prefer? Normal job or Forex?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Which do you prefer? Normal job or Forex?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:58 am

Hi, I opened this thread for the reason that I want to know your views if which one is better? Normal work or Forex? I was thinking of quitting my recent job because I am not happy anymore and my salary is not good. Is Forex enough for our every day lives? I mean if is it better than normal jobs? What do you think? Thanks guys
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Which do you prefer? Normal job or Forex?

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Forex trading is risky and when your money is involved there is always fear of losing your money. To control fear, you need to reduce your risk and have a proper money management and risk control. I am getting every possible support from AGEA. Since I’m trading with them, they are helping me in every way to make my trades simply easy with many unimaginable services. They provides best education in the financial markets which helps to improves skills.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Yes sure trading forex is risky, and not always as trader able analyze the trend with high accuracy, sometime they will facing with loss on trading, so will good if they has normal job and treat forex as part time business because one benefit forex is market open 24 hour 5 day a week
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:32 am

If I have a good job for my living I will prefer job on Forex. But somehow I feel Forex is my dream work for which I can do anything.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:19 am

Forex trading is unsafe and when your cash is included there is dependably dread of losing your cash. To control fear, you have to decrease your hazard and have an appropriate cash management and hazard control. I am getting each conceivable help from Forex4you. Since I'm trading with them, they are helping me inside and out to make my exchanges essentially simple with numerous unbelievable administrations. They gives best instruction in the monetary markets which serves to enhances aptitudes.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:29 am

Well clearly forex. But sadly i am not a good enough trader to quit my normal job. But i am working towards it and someday I will be a full time trader.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Sininfinity wrote:Well clearly forex. But sadly i am not a good enough trader to quit my normal job. But i am working towards it and someday I will be a full time trader.

Good goal, but treat as full time trader also risky, will enjoy still having source income behind from trading because result from trading always vary and not always able making profit all the time, but if you treat as full time job might will having more time for family
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:29 pm

I would say why not both. I would like to do both, and I am doing so, as Forex is too much risky, we would be needing another source of income to back it up and we are no billionaire in here.
Gozmit

Postby raniya » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:22 pm

I choose both, because we can trade anytime we want. By trading in forex, I can get additional income and surely it will be helpful. We just have to manage our time to trade and more understand about forex trading itself
raniya

Postby radex78 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Yes so many trader choose forex as part time job and they still having offline job , but forex trading is included as high risk high gain, where as trader they can facing with loss and they cana bankrupt if reckless on investing money, treat forex as part time job is giving good opportunity as additional course income
radex78

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners