Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

When you loss money in Forex?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

When you loss money in Forex?

Postby Shawnmichal » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:28 am

i have found, when trader or beginner loss money that condition they loss own confidence and money as well, after this some peoples quit Forex or claim to forex currency.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Re: When you loss money in Forex?

Postby debook » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:15 am

This business is not an easy task to do and an instance business that can give us so much money in a short time. So if we want to be success on this business, we must ready to loss our money. When we have loss our money, make all the loss that we get become our motivation to do more better on our trading next time.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby Haley12 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:20 am

In forex, Profit and loss two real and true factor. Losing money in forex that’s common because when we hoping profit that means we are ready to lose money as well. In forex, make money easy but we know each process taking time. I will suggest to all beginners, don’t quit Forex or claim to forex currency just spend time in forex trading, collect knowledge about forex market that’s beneficial for you.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby debook » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Haley12 wrote:In forex, Profit and loss two real and true factor. Losing money in forex that’s common because when we hoping profit that means we are ready to lose money as well. In forex, make money easy but we know each process taking time. I will suggest to all beginners, don’t quit Forex or claim to forex currency just spend time in forex trading, collect knowledge about forex market that’s beneficial for you.

When we want a profit in forex trading we must ready to get a loss too. Don't be afraid to loss, make all loss that we experience become our bullet to do more better on the next trading. I'm sure if we can learn from all of our loss, we can avoid the same mistake and can trading more better on the future.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby uncle gober » Fri May 31, 2013 3:01 pm

When I lost my money in forex, I would pause my trading and evaluate my trading's starategy, find the best solution to overcome the mistake I did and find out more about forex from existing sources. Then try trading again with a better strategy and do not repeat same error.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Husam » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Actually, we traders are much interested to make consistent profit though we do not have enough trading knowledge. I believe a good trading plan with secure trading strategy the success is fairly impossible. Therefore, my learning process was very active in my fxcc demo trading period. As a result, I get my success way.
Husam

Postby Monir molla » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:57 pm

In my trading life, I have lost vast money due to deficient experience in Forex. But now I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly with having support of ‘ ProfiForex’ .in addition, my trading life is very secure because I can use any transaction very lucidity in this platform. By the way, I can utilize auto transaction system so, easily I am able to withdraw my own money devoid of facing any restrictions.
Monir molla

Postby Habib Wahid » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:28 pm

I am not emotion but professional. Therefore, I am very positive abbot my small losses. Though, I am following most accurate market analysis of ‘ExoFx’ trading broker. Therefore, now I can make consistent money from Forex trading. In addition, I use stop loss and take profit tools for my capital security. Because, I know without using stop loss our capital is always in danger.
Habib Wahid

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Actually, many of us want to earn huge money by Forex without learning. But it cannot be possible at all. In my trading life I lost vast of money in Forex as a newbie because I had not enough knowledge to make profit. But now my trading life is very well-informed with MXTRADE where many educational facilities are available. So, by gathering these facilities I can improve myself and capable to reduce my loss. When I kicked off trading in this platform I used Forex beginner’s courses that taught me the advantage of Forex. Therefore, I always use video educational materials which is very helpful to me to acquire correct fundamental and technical knowledge in Forex. this platform has also video material for beginner as like Beginner video.
Joy Bahadur

Postby forex_abode » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:55 pm

A trader can minimize his or her losses by predefining where to exit a position, should the trade not work out as intended. The trader can leave an order in the market with his or her broker, and the order will be automatically executed if the parameters are met. Hence, a trader can decide how much of a loss to sustain before exiting the position. This type of order is known as a stop loss order, and it is considered the most popular risk management tool.
forex_abode

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners