Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

When you loss money in Forex?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: When you loss money in Forex?

Postby radex78 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:25 pm

Loss on forex is general thing, because this is included as risky and loss sometime inevitable, but might each trader having various emotion how to faced with loss, if we can't control emotion hence will possible to become reckless trader and become emotion on trading which will leading us become greed
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:23 am

Mistakes and errors can make the loss in the Forex market and for that we should always try to learn the art of proper and perfect analysis so that one can make profit as per the situation.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:00 pm

It’s no unique or shocking thing to lose in Forex, as every business runs around winners and losses, so it is absolutely obvious thing. I don’t even fear losing because I am prepared for it. I find it a lot easier under company like OctaFX, as they are awesome with having low spreads, high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account and there is high alert customer service too, who have won an award for the same purpose as well.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Don't too much regret if facing with loss on trading, this is also as part on trading which sometime as trader they can facing with loss and might they can getting margin call account, which if we already many times facing with loss might will felt already common sense with these loss but if course we will make effort to improved skill trading to minimize these risk
radex78

Postby Kuznec » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:16 pm

If you are so easily beaten by the loss of money on the trade, then perhaps it is worth thinking about - maybe Forex is just not yours.
Kuznec

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:30 pm

It’s a massive challenge to do trading in business like Forex, as one mistake might leave us nowhere, so got to have all these things worked out correctly. It’s a lot easier with company like OctaFX given their prestigious set of schemes that counts for small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, smooth trading platform like cTrader plus much more, it all helps one work well and boost our chances to great levels due to no worries over manipulation of any sort.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Don't worry when we loss in tradingl, we not alone, out there also many another trader also getting loss on trades but we don't know, however loss on forex trading sometime inevitable, and we can facing with loss only at short time, but we also can manage the risk with risk management plan
radex78

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:21 am

Due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage. That’s why we the traders have to know first of all risk management policy before trading with high leverage. my trading career, I always like to trade with 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Trading psychology is the main thing in Forex. The psychology can measured when you lose money in Forex. Forex trading is most challenging business of all and a trader should be aware of the mental pressure a trader takes when trading in the market. A trader should be aware of total trading process and upcoming losses. I trade with Forex4you where I get good education about certain facts of the market and tips to be a successful trader as well. They provide good execution without any errors.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Forex trading is remain risky, which on trading we can't always able making profit and making money everyday, sometime facing with loss and we must accept these fact, and if we facing with loss will better keep calm minds and assume if loss also as part on trading that sometime inevitable, we need control our emotion and not rush to make new decision
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners