Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

When you loss money in Forex?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: When you loss money in Forex?

Postby radex78 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Yes we need to keep calm minds if incur with loss, and not rush in decision making if still on doubt or trade only relying with lucky only without analysis, and also we need to having good mindset if forex is not easy way to get rich at short time
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat May 06, 2017 7:39 am

Gozmit wrote:We need to stay calm while we incur loss. Loss is the stepping stone towards success, so you need to stay calm and wait for the opportunities to earn more.

There was a time when it was difficult to accept losses. lol But now those days are over and accepting it is easy that with profit I will also suffer loss because I can not be right all the time.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Mohamad Tammat » Wed May 10, 2017 9:26 am

I start losing, when I`m nervous. Emotional factor is quite important for me, as it`s hard for me to handle my emotions sometimes and keep calm, especially, when I lose. In this situation it`s better to take a small time-out to cool down.
Mohamad Tammat

Postby radex78 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:43 pm

Mohamad Tammat wrote:I start losing, when I`m nervous. Emotional factor is quite important for me, as it`s hard for me to handle my emotions sometimes and keep calm, especially, when I lose. In this situation it`s better to take a small time-out to cool down.

Emotion is one factor the cause of loss, so here on trading also need patience and avoid bad emotion like as anagry, desired to revenge, and greedy or over confidence, managed emotion also need to trained with seriously and discipline because this is human nature and we need to separated bad emotion during trading
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:13 pm

When we loss some money and pips in the Forex field we just become restless and impatience and thinks that the career been finished and for that instead of negative impact we should think positively.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:27 pm

Loss on trading sometime inevitable, we can't avoid loss if in fact making mistake on analysis, trend market very dynamic and unpredictable, no perfect trader that always accurate, and we need keep discipline with risk management to prevent from these condition
radex78

Postby hermayanti » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:40 am

radex78 wrote:Loss on trading sometime inevitable, we can't avoid loss if in fact making mistake on analysis, trend market very dynamic and unpredictable, no perfect trader that always accurate, and we need keep discipline with risk management to prevent from these condition

Then with that we are in the running always routine trading to run the evaluation for us more practice in learning in error. Forex business is not an easy thing for us to run in profit with FXB Trading, but the forex business is a thing that must run the process that runs the learning run
hermayanti

Postby Gozmit » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:03 pm

Yeah, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, in Forex Trading, you need to focus on the losses, than to brag about it.
Gozmit

Postby Ryan Higgins » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:13 am

It’s not easy at all to handle such situations, as no one likes losing and it’s not easy to even handle such situations. However, if we have sufficient knowledge and proper plan to work on then we can really handle losses well. This is exactly what I do or at least try to do. It’s easier through highly supportive broker in OctaFX given they have excellent set of features from 0.1 pips, zero balance protection, rebate program and much more, so all this is very helpful.
Ryan Higgins

Postby hermayanti » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:35 pm

FXB Trading is the preferred choice of many merchants as their trade websites and platforms due to the high quality safety and security provided for their funds. These funds are deposited with several established financial institutions around the world. The site also trains merchants through regulatory articles to keep them updated on the CFD market.
hermayanti

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners