Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

When you loss money in Forex?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: When you loss money in Forex?

Postby radex78 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Maybe some of us become emotion after loss, because as human nature which they have emotion, but actually control emotion after loss also important, now in trading we trying to keep discipline with obey rules system trading and also risk management also out target on reasonable target
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sydney Callaway » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:53 pm

We often lose when we go out of discipline road and start doing crazy stuff like over-trading and all that, if we wish to be successful then we got to learn to avoid such bad habits. I have found that practicing is easily the ideal way to overcome any problem or issues, it’s the reason why I go with OctaFX broker given they are incredible with rebate scheme that gives me chance to earn up to 15 dollars profits per lot size trade which is even with the losing one as well!
Sydney Callaway

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Loss in trading sometime can't avoided, because this is also part in forex trading activity, but of course as trader usually also will prepared their risk in every single plan, but maybe certain trader if facing with consecutive loss hence will stress and might emotion, and will better keep calm minds although get loss
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:09 am

When i loss money, i take break from trading for few time period. To refresh my mind first, so that i can restart my trading with positive attitude. And i can recover my lost with making good profit.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Sydney Callaway » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:35 pm

I don’t think we should get too much upset when losing money in Forex, it’s part of the, it’s just about learning from losses and being able to correct them. As that’s best way we will be able to succeed and achieve positive results. I trade with OctafX broker where they have outstanding set of conditions and facilities, so that really helps me with covering for losses and that’s especially through the rebate scheme available that gives 50% back on all trading orders.
Sydney Callaway

Postby radex78 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:04 pm

Loss in trading is common thing which as trader sometime facing with loss and this is inevitable, and when we suffering with loss hence will better keep calm minds and not rush to recover loss at short time, forex need patience to manage money if often rush and reckless in trading usually result that obtained often fail
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:43 am

Apple Honeypie wrote:When i loss money, i take break from trading for few time period. To refresh my mind first, so that i can restart my trading with positive attitude. And i can recover my lost with making good profit.

That's a good attitude towards trading. Losses can influence one's judgement and it is better to take a step back and think carefully for the next trade so the loosing trade won't influence the next trade.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Gozmit » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:28 am

Yeah...! Its always nice to take a little break and rest your heads when you suffer from loss, but remember don't take a too long break.
Gozmit

Postby Greg » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:29 pm

When you personalize losses, you can never trade. So when they happen, a trader shouldn't see himself as a loser, it was just an event. Again, we learn from losses not when we make profits. Instead of calling it quit, we can learn from our losses and be inspired, remembering that successful traders today do not let their losses intimidate but inspire them.
Greg

Postby Gozmit » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:03 am

We need to stay calm while we incur loss. Loss is the stepping stone towards success, so you need to stay calm and wait for the opportunities to earn more.
Gozmit

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners