Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

When you loss money in Forex?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: When you loss money in Forex?

Postby radex78 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:42 pm

LOss in forex is general thing, in my trades stll used stop loss and this can to learning how to determine best tine to enter in the market to minimzie the risk level with look on support and resistance area, and although get loss but now I can manage my emotion better than before
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:48 am

Veer Mohammad wrote:Last week, I did huge loss during news due to lack of proper fundamental knowledge.

It is not uncommon and it happens to many people. Good thing you accepted you lacked knowledge. Many blame it on the market.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:00 am

If any tarder after loss then blaming the market tis is not good idea and funny because the market always true, so as retail trader which they only can follow the trend market, so update analysis also important so they can adjused to manage the risk
radex78

Postby fx_laurent » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:48 am

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipscutter.com
E-mail : info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fx_laurent

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:45 am

radex78 wrote:If any tarder after loss then blaming the market tis is not good idea and funny because the market always true, so as retail trader which they only can follow the trend market, so update analysis also important so they can adjused to manage the risk

Well some people can not take the blame on themselves. So they blame the market. It is difficult for some. But if one is committed to trading then he or she will realize mistake and will work on improving it.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Peter Sleep » Tue May 03, 2016 7:12 pm

We lose money when we get over in things like been greedy, overtrading, over confidence and all these type of things where we cross a level, if we want to succeed then we must do everything within a certain limit or else we should be ready to lose. I am fairly lucky that I am currently working with OctaFX broker where they have awesome educational guide and with them I have learned the value of not doing things over a certain limits and has helped me achieve success.
Peter Sleep

Postby radex78 » Tue May 03, 2016 11:15 pm

Loss in tradng, actually this is not expected, but sometime loss inevitable, because trend market move on dynamic movement and unpredicatvble, in trardes as trader will only trying to analyze the trend market based on experience and knowledge, and because not always making perfect analysis so they need to use risk management also to manage these risk
radex78

Postby Veer Mohammad » Fri May 06, 2016 10:47 am

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to reduce loss completely in Forex trading. For avoiding loss with certainly, I always use all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions. my trading broker Trade12 for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading tips with successfully. So, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.
Veer Mohammad

Postby radex78 » Fri May 06, 2016 10:56 pm

I am ever losing money and maybe if to remind how much account already blow up, hence actually already not remember again, becuse many account already get mc, forex is very cruel, but still in lucky because almost my account only bonus from posting in forum mt5
radex78

Postby Shipli Aktar » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:50 pm

When traders open their trades against the market flow then they definitely may face huge loss! I can’t predict the market trend according to my own trading skill so, I have already left manual trading! In addition, I use most handy automatic trading service of TradingBanks broker! Yeah, copy trading service of TradingBanks broker provides me enough financial security is every month!
Shipli Aktar

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners