Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

When you loss money in Forex?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: When you loss money in Forex?

Postby Veer Mohammad » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:27 pm

No one has the capability to reduce loss completely form this trading broker at all in spite of good trading knowledge. by the way, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker from where I am getting all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions by Trade12Education that is very supportive to reduce loss with certainly.
Veer Mohammad

Postby radex78 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Loss in forex is comon thing which sometime inevitable, forex market hat move very dynamic and unpredictable, smetime causing loss in trades, and as trader also need to prepare their risk management because this is part in trading and after loss also as trader must keep calm minds and avoid emotion
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Husam » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:41 pm

According to me, there is nothing like 100% in Forex business. So, naturally I have to face my losses into my trading. But the fact is, I easily can overcome from this unexpected part of trading. In my live account, I get so many effective weapons from TradingBanks broker to overcome from my losses, as 100% welcome bonus and big trading leverage facility.
Husam

Postby Sebastian Abney » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:30 pm

If we have not lost yet then we have not learned to trade the right way since what losing can teach us, it is not possible to learn from winning 100 trades. I am lucky to work with OctaFX broker where there is massive rebate program present that helps me earn 15 dollars profits per lot size and that’s even when we lose the trade, so really nothing can get better than that as far my personal experience is concerned.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:21 pm

Loss is part in trading which sometime inevitable here, forex is risky business and this required good learning to the market and also keep discipline with proper money management and good strategy, forex is not easy way to get rich at short time, and loss also as trader must accept these risk as part in trading
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:52 am

Sebastian Abney wrote:If we have not lost yet then we have not learned to trade the right way since what losing can teach us, it is not possible to learn from winning 100 trades.

It is not possible to win 100 of the time no matter how much skill you have got. No matter what kind of strategy you apply, you will have to suffer losses. It is same as gaining profit and part of the process.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:38 pm

Loss is part in trading smetime inevitable, although any trader already expert and having long time experience but they also still suffering with loss, but expert trader they have low drawdown which they can making more winning trades than loss trades.
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:18 pm

I think no one can win 100% and like many people said, it is just a routine thing that we need to learn to deal with. It will just make us suffer badly if we try to take the losing part out completely because that’s never ever going to be possible. The best way I have found to reduce this massively is through help of my broker OctaFX since they offer astonishing rebate program that gives me 50% back on all trading orders even the losing ones, so that’s one way to block the losses.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:19 pm

Loss in forex sometime inevitable, if likely I am facing wth loss hence usually will making evaluation trades to trying with new strategy, and always trying to control emotion to avoid revenge to the market, and prepare stop loss still become part in my plan trading to manage the risk, except if capital oly small number sometime dare to trade without stop loss
radex78

Postby Veer Mohammad » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:15 am

Last week, I did huge loss during news due to lack of proper fundamental knowledge. Now, I am trying to recover my loss with support of live economic calendar that always make sure my trading broker Trade12. By means of this financial datebook, I can gather all financial indicators that drive the whole market place. so, now my news trading is very much profitable.
Veer Mohammad

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners