Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

When you loss money in Forex?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: When you loss money in Forex?

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:07 am

If you pay close attention to both fundamentals and technicals then you will see they fall in line with each other. Again it won't work all the time but it works and if you are comfortable in doing both then go for it.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby imperial » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:47 am

We have to see many things before trading, market watch , technical and fundamental analysis all these help us to do trading to wards right side. If we ignore any step or not well plan before trading we can loose our precious money any time. Trading is very serious sensitive and careful process , we have to deal with it carefully.
MAYZUS INVESTMENT COMPANY
imperial

Postby radex78 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Loss in forex for me is normal thing which sometime inevitable, when we making mistake in analysis usually will become reason to losing money, but still has another reason why trader get loss, lack experience and knowledge , greedy also one big reason trader being loss.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby fx_laurent » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:39 am

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipscutter.com
E-mail: info@pipscutter.com
You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fx_laurent

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:33 pm

Winning and losing got equal share of things, so if we want to be successful then we need to be making sure that we don’t get too upset over few losses or else we will never grow. It is vital that we accept both of these sides part of our life since only then we will get going in positive way. At the moment I work with OctaFX broker and due to their rebate scheme, I can avoid losing too much even on bad trades, so it is really my go to thing!
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:21 am

When I am loss hence usually will take a rest and waiting next day opportunity because if only revenge to the market it will making more losses usually, keep calm minds to waiting next day opportunity wth patience, still many opportunity to start again
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:02 am

Well yesterday I had an open trade on GBP/USD and I held it with certain target in mind. And NFP supported with nicely at first lol. But later on it hit my breakeven. So I did not gain anything but I did not loose either. If it was before I would have thought I lost money, and if I had closed the trade earlier etc. The thing is I did not make money but I did not loose either. Things like this happen and we have to go on with it.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Getting loss in forex is common thing and not always we can making profit in tradng, loss still part in trading activity, and I think almost trader also they ever faced with margin call account, I am also still often geting loss but I like my trading because can manage my account better than before.
radex78

Postby davidmathew » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:43 am

I think big reason of loss in Forex is over confidence and lost of passion.So if a trader making money but he is greedy and over confident then he can loss his money very quickly.
davidmathew

Postby radex78 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:29 pm

davidmathew wrote:I think big reason of loss in Forex is over confidence and lost of passion.So if a trader making money but he is greedy and over confident then he can loss his money very quickly.

I think we need to built up good mindset about loss and profit, don't profit leading us to become over confidence and don't loss leading us being emotion, forex trading need proper plan trading and keep calm minds in all market condition because profit and loss is part in trading we must trying to manage our money wisely
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners