Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

When you loss money in Forex?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: When you loss money in Forex?

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:54 pm

You are right. Losses will happen and there is nothing a trader can do to prevent it. One can not be right all the time and will face losses eventually. So traders should take that in to account.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Kristian Lennert » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:27 pm

I figure nobody can win 100% and like many individuals stated, it is only a standard thing that we have to figure out how to manage. It will simply influence us to endure gravely on the off chance that we attempt to take the losing part out totally in light of the fact that that is never at any point going to be conceivable. The most ideal way I have found to diminish this hugely is through help of my broker MaximusFx since they offer amazing bonus program of 50% on your deposit.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Postby Gozmit » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:30 am

Obviously, there's no one who can make profit each and every time and hence we should focus on the losses to as you can earn good amount of experience in your Forex Trading.
Gozmit

Postby bellin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:14 pm

This is where many traders go wrong and quickly give up feeling that forex is not just for them. I still vividly remember how it was for me when I started off, always wanting out of the market.
But a friend gave me a reality check I feel all newbies should take to heart; losing is part of the market even for professionals. Until you have this realism, you can't move on in forex trading. The best thing is to seek ways to learn from your mistakes and not run away from them.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:48 am

Gozmit wrote:Obviously, there's no one who can make profit each and every time and hence we should focus on the losses to as you can earn good amount of experience in your Forex Trading.

Correct and people need to accept that fact and trade taking into account that losses will occur and they have to develop a method with which profit will cover all losses and bring more positive pips.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners