Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

When you loss money in Forex?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: When you loss money in Forex?

Postby Henry » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:39 pm

I have been sick and tired of losing money over and over again so finally I decided to start a completely new career with YesFX Company; it was a career defining decision as they provided by all the equipment, space, support, platforms, capital and also great chance of learning alongside. I was so excited after applying for the Remote FX Traders program since then my path to success was written straight away and I always will make the day I joined them in Golden words!
Henry

Postby James Vince » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:07 am

I don’t think it’s a big deal over losing but the problem is the reaction afterwards as most newbies think they are some kind of king and market will salute them and return all the money they have lost but in reality this is never going to happen and the sooner a person understand and realize this he will be in great shape to succeed.

I am lucky to have enough opportunities to spot my mistakes and able to correct them without losing much as I am using rebate service of OctaFX, it is excellent with providing me 15 USD per lot size trade and that not only is good for freedom but also performance wise it helps massively when you know something is there to gain.
James Vince

Postby Husam » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:28 pm

I was a loser. But, now I am making here consistent profit by following daily market report of ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker. On the other hand, I get 1:400 trading leverage facility from this ECN trading broker. This big trading leverage inspires me to earn healthy profit from my small trading balance. I always use stop loss tool in my live trading.
Husam

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:06 am

It is very difficult to select the accurate time when lose happens. But, generally, I was made huge lose in news time before some days. Because, than, market moves too much fast to predict something. So, as a newcomer I was not capable to make profit then, and as a result, I fall a great lose every times. But, now, I have overcome my lose very rapidly with support of live economic calendar that I got from my trading platform MxTrade. This powerful calendar shows all important and financial indicators that drive the market. So, in news time, I can gather proper fundamental data from this economic calendar that is the foremost key to make profit in news time.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Colin Harvey » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:14 pm

In recent times I have not lost too much but before when I used to lose, it was very painful and I even used to cry over it but ever since getting graduation from YesFX Ltd, I have no tension of losing as I am confident about my ability and this confident has been installed only by the world’s greatest setup Remote FX Traders program it’s a program that is highly rated for learning and I have got so much out of it and now I can tackle any given situation because of the education that I have.
Colin Harvey

Postby Husam » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:34 pm

In my learning period, I lost my carpal many times. Because, then I was nothing because of my low trading skilled. Then, I read trading eBook of TradingBanks where I got basic information of Forex. Even, they also provides free Mt4 trading video course that helped me very much to use Mt4 on best way. I used my demo account o proper way that’s way, now I get my regular profit without others help. Even, I can make my technical and fundamental analysis from my own trading knowledge. Really, Forex business is much profitable from any kind of online business.
Husam

Postby Andrew Hall » Sat May 30, 2015 11:15 pm

In my view losing is not a big deal if we learn from it and it’s all about working according to good plan which will be good enough to make things work and even if it goes wrong then also we should be sticking to it. I work with OctaFX broker and really make losing into fun with their cash back offer, it gives me chance to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and it’s given on all trades whether it’s losses or winning ones, so that’s seriously helpful.
Andrew Hall

Postby Husam » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:20 pm

My problem was, I use any technical analysis when trading. That’s way, I was unable to track Forex market in news time. Because, you see in news time market only follow fundamental speech. So, I start to learn fundamental analysis to overcome my problem. I read many eBook about this topic. But, it’s true good sites are not available to get Forex news within quick time. Interestingly, I get quickest news trading support from Economic Calendar of TradingBanks broker. This is way, now I can use to enjoy news trading.
Husam

Postby Jack100 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:16 am

we all want to make money from trading and wants to become rich in few days of trading. So simple is that we can not wait and loose our patience in this way. Forex is very risky business so eery trader must know how to trade.
Jack100

Postby Kikizyak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:33 am

Husam wrote:My problem was, I use any technical analysis when trading. That’s way, I was unable to track Forex market in news time. Because, you see in news time market only follow fundamental speech. So, I start to learn fundamental analysis to overcome my problem. I read many eBook about this topic. But, it’s true good sites are not available to get Forex news within quick time. Interestingly, I get quickest news trading support from Economic Calendar of TradingBanks broker. This is way, now I can use to enjoy news trading.

What books on fundamental analysis can you recommend? I have the same problem.
Kikizyak

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners