Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What is your main job?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

What is your main job?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:48 am

I take this job as part time. There are many people who are taking Forex as their primary job. How about you? Do you take Forex as part time too just like me? :?:
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: What is your main job?

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:32 pm

A forex brokerage is an entity that connects retail forex traders with the forex market. I am a retail forex trader who trading profitably with AGEA broker, the most transparent broker in this huge forex industry of money making and losing. I am getting latest news of events, politics and economics which are very much helpful for me to plan my trades. Getting real news is one of the main catalyst for my successful trades.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby Gozmit » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Though I do Forex as a Part time, but it is my main source of income, I like to keep my other options open, as Forex is very risky and I don't want to lose all my income.
Gozmit

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:17 pm

I had done a good number of jobs to make my living before I was introduced to Forex and currently I am an analyst and full time Forex trader. Though my fund is not in millions but I can pay my bills every month with ease. I am grateful to Forex about the chance it created for me to make my living. I am currently trading with Forex4you where I get full freedom to trade without any worries of funds, slippages or any other trading errors. I get withdrawals as soon as I click on it, it is so fast and their support is excellence.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby abdiforex » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:27 pm

All successful investors and traders in the Forex and CFD markets are familiar with the name of FXB Trading. It is basically an online brokerage service that offers effective kinds of trading basics. Besides offering such essentials, it also makes it easy for traders to become successful in the trading market as it supplies them with several strategic and speculative tools that are not easy to find anywhere else on the net.
abdiforex

Postby radex78 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:30 pm

Now I am quit from my main job because certain reason about family and now only relying result from forex business, hopefully I can get another job to sustain my daily life to getting income beside from forex business, but hope will success on forex and get rich from this business :D
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Kuznec » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:17 pm

I would not recommend doing forex trading after a busy day at another job, otherwise you risk losing too much money due to the simplest mistakes caused by fatigue.
Kuznec

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:39 am

If you want to be the trader then give your 100% to only this work because spending time with 2 different work can make you stressed and that is not healthy for trading. In that case, you even can not focus on your regular job.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:25 pm

Trading is my main job to be honest. I am a full time trader and I make my living by trading Forex. Forex is a big business platform which I think is a blessing for me. I never understood the tradition business where people sell goods and make money. I never liked selling things but I always wanted a career with psychological intelligence in work which is the best match to Forex. I am currently trading with Forex4you where I get all the facilities to make it main job and with 100% funds safety guarantee I feel very comfortable as well.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:32 pm

In forex trading now alredy some trader treat as full time job for forex business as main source of income, indeed for trader that already having intention to treat forex as main job they having confidence on their business and can making growth business on regular result, but for trader that still on learning hence will better they learn and treat as part time job only
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners