Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What is your main job?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: What is your main job?

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:12 am

Jan Schoemaker wrote:Trading is my main job to be honest. I am a full time trader and I make my living by trading Forex. Forex is a big business platform which I think is a blessing for me. I never understood the tradition business where people sell goods and make money. I never liked selling things but I always wanted a career with psychological intelligence in work which is the best match to Forex.

Sounds like you have found your dream job. If you don't mind answering, then how many % is your monthly return? And strategies you use?
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby passion » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:41 am

My main job is lecturer but I am earning more than my job in forex these days. In past Forex has really boosted me when I had no job so Forex is a money making thing for me.
passion

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:59 pm

I have seen so many background on forex as profession, might there are student, lecturer, hardworker, and I am alone also only as hardworker and only graduate from midle school, but forex trading is not about academic education but about skill to manage money and also to analyze the trend.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby William Bauman » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:16 pm

Forex trading is my main job like many other traders. But initially it was not my main job. I was not doing good in forex. But everything start to change when I meet with my personal account manager from FXPM. With his help I have taken forex as my main job.
William Bauman

Postby John Harry » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:54 pm

Forex trading is a blessing profession to the traders. As a student I can carry a better amount of profit through trading Forex which is beyond our expectation to earn by other sectors or part time jobs. I am really lucky in Forex from every sights. I found Trade12 by the stroke of my luck. Because I enjoy their high trading leverage and smart technology. As a result of this I can easily hedge and scalp on the market.
John Harry

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:38 am

I believe that forex business is blessings, at least to me. I have joined this business when I lost my hopes from everywhere. Though I have to struggle for sometimes but it gives me more than my expectation. I have seen some of friends are doing forex business and earning very good amount of profit. As it was my last hope I have done lots of hard works to achieve success. Also I have selected my trading platform very carefully. TopFX24 is my trading platform.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:10 am

passion wrote:My main job is lecturer but I am earning more than my job in forex these days. In past Forex has really boosted me when I had no job so Forex is a money making thing for me.

I wanted to be a lecturer but fate had something else in mind. lol Good thing is you can take profit out of the market and I believe you have a plan to create another source of income so you can put more effort in forex. Would like to hear more about you.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby bellin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:32 pm

I can confidently say forex trade and everything relating to it is my main job, because this is practically what provides my income at the moment. I wish to continue and grow in it, especially exploring more avenues in the market like digital currency trade.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Postby John Harry » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Trading Forex has become my main job indeed. As a student at first used to tuition to bear my educational expenditure and joining with Forex I got much pleasure and was getting more feedback than tuition. As a part time Trader Trade12 seemed the best broker to me. Because here I can transact with the lowest cost and enjoy my exact trading profit overall. Their scalping friendly services fascinate me all time.
John Harry

Postby bellin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:18 pm

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:I take this job as part time. There are many people who are taking Forex as their primary job. How about you? Do you take Forex as part time too just like me? :?:

Practically forex is my main job for now, since it's the only thing I do that fetches me money. Even though I dance around other forms of investment, but I still consider all to be linked to forex trade.
Honestly I can't imagine myself doing any other thing other than this, unless the offer is way bigger and gives me time.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners