Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What is your main job?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: What is your main job?

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:12 am

Jan Schoemaker wrote:Trading is my main job to be honest. I am a full time trader and I make my living by trading Forex. Forex is a big business platform which I think is a blessing for me. I never understood the tradition business where people sell goods and make money. I never liked selling things but I always wanted a career with psychological intelligence in work which is the best match to Forex.

Sounds like you have found your dream job. If you don't mind answering, then how many % is your monthly return? And strategies you use?
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby passion » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:41 am

My main job is lecturer but I am earning more than my job in forex these days. In past Forex has really boosted me when I had no job so Forex is a money making thing for me.
passion

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:59 pm

I have seen so many background on forex as profession, might there are student, lecturer, hardworker, and I am alone also only as hardworker and only graduate from midle school, but forex trading is not about academic education but about skill to manage money and also to analyze the trend.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners