Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What you require?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

What you require?

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:26 pm

You require an unmistakable personality when trading, and this begins with a perfect trading condition and a work environment that enables you to develop the best possible trading outlook. What's more, no one but Forex4you can give a perfect trading condition. You can exchange from just a portable PC, yet in the event that you do this I propose getting a devoted tablet that you utilize just to trade. Clearly with committed web association. What's more, different things I got from my broker.
Jan Schoemaker

Re: What you require?

Postby William Bauman » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Trading personality is a must for every trader. You need a mind set of professional trader. Without having a good trading mind set success is not possible. I am trading with FXPM where my personal account manager gives me brief about trading personality.
William Bauman

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:27 pm

Mistakes are part of us and we can not deny that. Mistake can happen. But if we follow a proper trading plan then we can reduce the amount of mistakes we do while trading.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Kristian Lennert » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:46 am

What you need to know is that Forex trading is by no means whatsoever, a get-rich-quick arrangement. Forex traders don't get fortunate completed a night, week or even a month. The sooner new traders comprehend this, the less money it will cost them. Possibly the most dumbfounding estimation for newcomers, is that 90% of retail traders lose 90% of their enthusiasm for 90 days. Unfortunately, for most by a wide margin of these traders, the incident could have been avoided. Picking broker admirably is additionally vital. I am fortunate that I got MaximusFx broker. They have tight spreads. I also like their trading platform that executes trades instantly.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:06 pm

The most important requirement for me is a good, secured and reliable trading platform. If we get these things we can easily make profit a lead a comfortable and profitable trading career. Such a comfortable trading environment I got from TopFX24. They have the perfect trading conditions besides the support of stocks, bonds, commodities, shares and indices. Trader can use their wide range opf trading instruments for all the global financial trading support.
Amelia Elizabeth

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners