Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What you consider while choosing a broker?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

What you consider while choosing a broker?

Postby John Harry » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:30 pm

I check out spread while choosing a broker. Spread refers to the basic difference between ask and bid price which is popularly known as commission. In the forex market spread lies in pips. We mostly check out this while choosing a broker. We always go for a low spread broker. As a low spread broker I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have the tightest spread from 0.1. The low spread helps me in carrying a better profit all time.
John Harry

Re: What you consider while choosing a broker?

Postby radex78 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Already I am choose my broker because still giving good service on forex business, hopefully I can get financial freedom altogether with this broker and can survive for lifetime, because broker has important role on forex hence we choose broker is very much important here
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:38 am

There are so many things that we should consider about broker choosing, security of our funds must be the first aspect of our trading. If you do not feel secure about your money then you can not trade freely.
Apple Honeypie

Postby William Bauman » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:44 am

Choosing of right broker is enormous and is something that will have whale of a great deal effect. I am blessed on this note I am running with broker like FXPM who are generally exceptionally unique by all estimations and having been a genuine too. Its pleasure working with them given I can work without hardly lifting a finger and solace while there are more than 70 instruments to choose from and we can even utilize apparatuses like Market Analysis, Trading Signals, Insights and tips which all works profoundly to support us.
William Bauman

Postby Michael Lotfi » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:03 pm

What most new and intermediate traders need to understand is that the concept of making money in trading is the same regardless of account size. This is a business of a bank and just like in any business, there will be profits and there will be losses. The most important thing is to make more than you lose.

None of my previous brokers has offered me education to support my aspiration to become a successful trader but IMMFX does. So I am definitely trading staying with them.
Michael Lotfi

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:56 pm

The forex broker is the relationship between the dealer and the buyer of the financial structures that are exchanged the market. It is, in this way, basic that the brokers that the traders need to work with have fittingly orchestrated associations and a fair standing reputation. I trade with Forex4you. Unquestionably the most basic piece of control for the broker is dealing with the need of holding the clients' advantages in separated records. This strategy is set up to secure the customers' benefits if the broker continues running into cash related burden.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Some trader might they have compplicated reason why they choose broker, but for me as long as broker still giving good service, and no any problem during trading and deposit or withdraw money, its enough because all goal trader is making money and they using service from broker with using platform trading, generally trader need broker and broker need trader
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners