Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What is best money management plan?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

What is best money management plan?

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:15 pm

I feel that if we are to be successful then we have to be good with money management, if that’s not on the mark then we will have difficulty with doing things. I find it comfortable with broker like OctaFX who got sensational 50% deposit bonus that is usable and gives me highest level of comfort as well. I feel great with their 24/5 support that’s forever there to help me with working and keeps me comfortable with doing things.
Sebastian Abney

Re: What is best money management plan?

Postby radex78 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Money management is important part on trading, one good suggestion from expert not more than 2% on every single trades, but sometime as trader they violating rules and disobey their own rules because greedy or anger due facing successive loss , psychology trading has high role on this business
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby raniya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:50 am

radex78 wrote:Money management is important part on trading, one good suggestion from expert not more than 2% on every single trades, but sometime as trader they violating rules and disobey their own rules because greedy or anger due facing successive loss , psychology trading has high role on this business

Yes, it's important. That's why we need to hone our management skill. We must learn how to manage fund. Beside money management we also need to control our emotion. in FXB I also still learn and improve my trading skills
raniya

Postby Apple Honeypie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:02 am

The best plan is how you can manage your money with your trades according to market risk. There are no proper definitions for a plan in the market. But the way you handle your money and profit in this business is a plan for me.
Apple Honeypie

Postby radex78 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:51 pm

raniya wrote:Yes, it's important. That's why we need to hone our management skill. We must learn how to manage fund. Beside money management we also need to control our emotion. in FXB I also still learn and improve my trading skills

Yes very important to manage money on uncertainty market condition as trader they must manage money with money management plan, because this is full uncertainty market condition and as trader must learn how to manage money with good skill analysis and control emotion properly
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:02 am

Apple Honeypie wrote:The best plan is how you can manage your money with your trades according to market risk. There are no proper definitions for a plan in the market. But the way you handle your money and profit in this business is a plan for me.

Well said. All of us are in the business with one goal and that is making money. As long as we can achieve that continuously that can be called a plan.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners