Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Watch-out Topic Moved to New Sub-Forum

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Watch-out Topic Moved to New Sub-Forum

Postby Himanshu » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:51 am

We had a thread here named Watchouts-Observations-Alerts. This topic gets the most views but I was the only one posting on this. This kind of observations which some may miss because of any reasons can be a great aid. Considering this We have created a new sub forums where others can also post their observations. For some time that thread will be seen in this sub-forum also but this is just a shadow thread and the original has been moved to a new sub-forum called
Watchouts-Observations-Alerts
Himanshu

Re: Watch-out Topic Moved to New Sub-Forum

Postby forexlearner » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:35 am

To be honest, choosing a best Forex trading platform is the most important thing that all Forex traders need to deal with first as soon as they participate in the market. As a result of the widespread recognition of Forex trading, nowadays there are a number of Forex Platforms that are accessible and a trader would decide on an acceptable platform based on certain essential standards. He should know what will be the options they’ll use inside their trading. It might change from an investor to a different, but the majority of the traders come in necessity of essential options inside a trading platform.
And here i have some top lists in the below.
Forex Broker No.1: IKON GROUP

Forex traders could expand their business and grow revenue by working together with IKON Group. IKON Group will give you the best compensation and services available. IKON’s offer will dwarf any other offer you receive from your competitors. This will not only help IKON’s clients to grow their business substantially, but also will increase their income significantly.
Forex Broker No.2: Etoro

Etoro offers a completely intuitive trading platform that is suitable for anyone, from novice right through to professional traders. There is a video tour through the system to get everybody ready to place their first trade.
Forex Broker No.3: Easy Forex

Easy-Forex has a proprietary trading platform that provides 24/7 access to the Forex markets. Easy Forex started in 1998, with the philosophy that they wanted to help ordinary traders to be able to trade as easily as big players and banks could.
forexlearner

Postby Dominator4fx » Sun May 27, 2012 10:55 am

forexlearner wrote:To be honest, choosing a best Forex trading platform is the most important thing that all Forex traders need to deal with first as soon as they participate in the market. As a result of the widespread recognition of Forex trading, nowadays there are a number of Forex Platforms that are accessible and a trader would decide on an acceptable platform based on certain essential standards. He should know what will be the options they’ll use inside their trading. It might change from an investor to a different, but the majority of the traders come in necessity of essential options inside a trading platform.
And here i have some top lists in the below.
Forex Broker No.1: IKON GROUP

Forex traders could expand their business and grow revenue by working together with IKON Group. IKON Group will give you the best compensation and services available. IKON’s offer will dwarf any other offer you receive from your competitors. This will not only help IKON’s clients to grow their business substantially, but also will increase their income significantly.
Forex Broker No.2: Etoro

Etoro offers a completely intuitive trading platform that is suitable for anyone, from novice right through to professional traders. There is a video tour through the system to get everybody ready to place their first trade.
Forex Broker No.3: Easy Forex

Easy-Forex has a proprietary trading platform that provides 24/7 access to the Forex markets. Easy Forex started in 1998, with the philosophy that they wanted to help ordinary traders to be able to trade as easily as big players and banks could.

The main thing t hat i am looking for before i choose a Forex Broker is that it must be well regulated and the fact that the safety of the invested funds is the first thing that comes to my minds.

Having said that i have dealt with many Brokers but finally i choose United World Capital better known as UWCFX for my Forex trading.

It is highly regulated and has a good customer support :)
MAYZUS Investment Company
Dominator4fx

Postby mdenamul » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:19 am

1:1100 leverage customers can get through the floating leverage feature inside the trader's room on Forex-Metal website.
Rebates for active traders starting from 0.5 pip
Managed accounts
$100 "no deposit" bonus. It means that new customers who open accounts can get $100 from us to start trading.
Spanish and Portuguese customer support is now available.
They now have convenient local deposit options in Nigeria, customers can ad funds to trading accounts via local bank in Naira, USD or EUR.
www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Postby jenniferbarnett77 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:23 pm

hi all i seen this reverse impulse before. my signal provider does these well and i earn a lot of pips off them ..

fxpremiere com and i must say eurusd is the strength for them .
jenniferbarnett77

Postby johnsmith00710 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:22 pm

best platform I think is MT4 and best auto trading tool is FATv3
I am using this and for someone like me with not much experience in trading it helps me a lot and their step by step guide helps me trade better and faster and actually I am making good profit now.
and please dont thing I am marketing for them I am sharing what I feel
johnsmith00710

Postby lexsmith » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:39 am

Hello everyone
I'm really glad to be with you to participate in this dan.Cung people build environment for each other can share more knowledge in the field of business. Let's talk about your wishes, we will work together to find solutions of their problems
Thank mod,
lexsmith

Postby rebekajustin » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Great Data is there .. .. .
More Info Visit Us - www.equityprofit.com
rebekajustin

Postby jslease » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:40 pm

We specialize in Bank Guarantee lease and sales, there are two types of bank guarantee which are Direct Bank Guarantee and Indirect Bank Guarantee. Its used as Bid Bond, Payment Guarantees, Letter of Indemnity, Guarantee Securing Credit Line, Advance Payment Guarantees, Performance Bond Guarantee E.T.C. We have project funder with cutting edge and group capital fund who can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan. Our provider's financial instrument can be used for purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We are mandate to providers who specialized in BG, SBLC MTN, CD, Non collateral loan, confirmable Bank Draft and other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank). Intermediaries/ Consultants/ Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. If interested, contact Mr Jurjen Stenekes.

Email: jslease.guarantees@gmail.com
Thank you.
Jslease Consults
jslease

Postby Sevo23 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:23 am

Free telegram channel for free signals and alerts!!
https://telegram.me/forexsignls
https://telegram.me/forexsignls
Sevo23

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners