Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Watch-out Topic Moved to New Sub-Forum

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Watch-out Topic Moved to New Sub-Forum

Postby priya rajput » Fri May 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Stay updated with the latest business news from Indian stock market and all over the world including live sensex today, Nifty, BSE, Forex, IPO, company profiles.
priya rajput

Postby priya rajput » Thu May 25, 2017 12:51 pm

if you go so far out with your leveraging then the most positive outlook would be that it will eat into your profit margin.
priya rajput

Postby hermayanti » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:48 pm

priya rajput wrote:if you go so far out with your leveraging then the most positive outlook would be that it will eat into your profit margin.

I always look for trading sites that allow me to trade and speculate at the same time. Throughout my early years trading in the CFD market, I failed to find such a website until I found FXB Trading. Now, I can trade and speculate simultaneously and this site offers the flexibility that I am looking for.
hermayanti

Postby mikemudsan775643 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Forex is a great way to make money. I average $1500 a day doing this http://rurl.us/VMpjS
mikemudsan775643

Postby radex78 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:37 pm

mikemudsan775643 wrote:Forex is a great way to make money. I average $1500 a day doing this http://rurl.us/VMpjS

Amazing result, I wish this is not fake information, make average 1500$ per day required so big capital, I am only making small profit monthly from forex but still grateful because able make money from forex also
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners