Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Want to put a live chat room on trading site, any ideas?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Want to put a live chat room on trading site, any ideas?

Postby Cindywhite » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:22 am

Hi, I have a trading website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or Envolv?
Cindywhite

Re: Want to put a live chat room on trading site, any ideas?

Postby Husam » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Sorry dear! I can not help you so suggest any new step to arrange your new live trading chart. Because, I am successful Forex trader by my own trading knowledge. Therefore, I do not need to take others help. But, I have made my good trading skilled by observing most accurate market analysis that given my trading broker ‘GCI’. So, mixing my knowledge with their perfect analysis, easily I can make consistent profit.
Husam

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners