Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Uses of analytical tools

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Uses of analytical tools

Postby babor » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:41 am

Various sort of analytical tools will help a trader to understand and to predict the moves of currencies in the forex. That’s why it is important to understand the different analytical methods before invest in forex market. If you wanted to survive in this market and to compete with other traders market analysis can help you. Analytical tools are combine with different chart. ECNCAPITAL helps me a lot by providing me different analytical tools.
babor

Re: Uses of analytical tools

Postby Tony Collins » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:39 am

Well, I don’t use any technical tool for understanding market flow rate! Basically, in my live trading account I use only live market analysis of trade-24.com broker! Here I get professional trading analysis but no fee! From last 6 months, I have been making regular money because of their keen direction! Besides, now I know so many useful tricks of technical analysis! I seem, manual trading is much better than tool based trading!
Tony Collins

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:42 am

Relying on other's analysis is a bad idea in my opinion. When things go south then others won't be there for you. You will have to take actions on your own. If you freeze then you suffer heavy damage.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:18 pm

I am using AGEA broker for their amazing trading platforms. They have won many awards for their wonderful services. They have Meta Trader 4 trading platform which is a more advanced, programmable trading platform intended for use by professional traders. It provides the necessary tools and resources to analyze price dynamics of financial instruments. From their several types of trading platforms any trader can choose what suit them very well.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:44 pm

I also have so many different analytical tools for my trading and I keep changing it according to my analyses and knowledge of trading. Every trader has different way of trading so that they can earn more from the market.
Apple Honeypie

Postby radex78 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:40 pm

I think will better we learn with own skill than relying from another trader to making trading on forex, might you can learn from them how their perspective about market, but however forex analysis will good if we can learn with our own selves this will make better skill for us
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:55 am

Technical indicators are used within technical analysis to gain insight into the supply and demand of securities. The indicators can be used as a basis for trading, as they can form buy-and-sell signals. I am trading with Forex4you and using technical indicators for my trades. It is a simple measure that keeps a cumulative total volume by adding or subtracting each period's volume, depending on the price movement.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:54 am

Jan Schoemaker wrote:Technical indicators are used within technical analysis to gain insight into the supply and demand of securities. The indicators can be used as a basis for trading, as they can form buy-and-sell signals.

What you said is true. Indicators can be used for that purpose. But those who uses indicators, they should assemble the right indicators so them combined can produce profitable results.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Apple Honeypie » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:59 am

What kind of indicators are you using for your trading? Can I have an intro for it so that I can also learn from it that how I should improve my trading?
Apple Honeypie

Postby Direkno » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:03 pm

If you continue listening to other people when trading, you won't make much.
Direkno

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners