Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

USDCAD trend

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

USDCAD trend

Postby tayalsmith » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:13 am

The primary trend of USDCAD is bullish on charts. In its hourly chart, the pair is not sustaining at lower levels and bouncing back to continue its up-trend. Prices are consolidating with strong positive bias and its 200 DMA is also supporting the further up-trend. If it breaks its resistance level of 1.3355 & sustains above it then it is expected to show further bullish movement in next few days.

INDICATORS:-
RSI is sustaining in buying territory, supporting the upside movement in the market.

STRATEGY:- USDCAD is looking bullish on charts for next few trading session. One can go for buy on dips strategy for this pair for intra day to mid term positions.
Attachments
USDCAD.png
Chart
USDCAD.png (21.08 KiB) Viewed 106 times
tayalsmith

Re: USDCAD trend

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:00 pm

To get success in Forex business, some rules should be followed by each and every step. In my opinion, the best way to trade with the use of online marketing system. So I definitely I choose Forex4you the most modern broker who provide me online market plan to trade easily. By using online service, I can easily chat with my broker, get online trade news and reports, mobile apps to access easily with the financial market anytime anywhere.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:20 pm

I mostly trade with USDJPY and EURNZD-great liquidity and spreads on them. But sometimes news can lead to me opening trades on USDINR or AUDJPY-when I can be confident enough.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:03 am

I think USD/CAD is going to make higher highs and higher lows in coming days. Though there is a reversal candle formed on daily chart but if I had to choose a side then it would be bullish.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners