Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Trading related with your personality.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Trading related with your personality.

Postby Michael Owens » Mon May 08, 2017 8:02 am

Forex trading is not just about picking a trading strategy which you like in terms of growth of capital it’s also to do with your personality. There is no point in trading an aggressive system and liking the profits but having a risk averse nature. The reason is, as soon as losing trading signals start to eat into your trading equity, you will quit using the system rules as they should be used. I always follow the system rules and trading with TryMarkets.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Re: Trading related with your personality.

Postby radex78 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:46 pm

Yes trading has related with personality but good personality can trained with experience and brainwashing with positive attitude to develop better trading habit and avoid bad habit that become negative emotion on trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Ryan Higgins » Tue May 09, 2017 7:14 pm

I believe more than about related to our self, it is more about related to the situation, as to me that is the main thing and if we wish to be successful then we need to do it through that way. I am working through OctaFX and with them, it’s all incredibly good for me in every way with low spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while the smooth trading platform, deposit bonus up to 50% and much more, it’s all that makes working a lot easier in every situation.
Ryan Higgins

Postby radex78 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Broker has high role for trader that sometime help problem with giving advice, most reason on trading the cause of failure is because trader can't control their emotion, this is still having bad personality and still mess on their minds because can't manage emotion properly
radex78

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:18 pm

One of the most important thing you should check in a broker is the support service. I am with AGEA and they build their business around their clients and it is more likely to have outstanding customer satisfaction as well as a customer oriented service from them in comparison with one that lacks regulation. They execute deals quickly and reliably without the need for potentially costly requotes. Really a high-class broker.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:36 pm

In life if we having tendencies to become temperamental hence also on forex trading might these personality will become bad habit and some trader they can learn and practice how to be patience on trading and sometime these habit giving valuable lesson on crowd people if patience is also good in people life
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Forex trading is not just about picking a trading system which you like regarding development of capital it's likewise to do with your identity. There is no reason for trading a forceful framework and enjoying the benefits however having a hazard loath nature. The reason is, when losing trading signals begin to eat into your trading value, you will stop utilizing the framework controls as they ought to be utilized. I generally take after the framework principles and trading with Forex4you.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby William Bauman » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Yes, trading is related to personality. That's the reason, with same strategy different traders give different results. To get good results in trading you have to tune your personality with the strategies you follow. To do so, you need good amount of practice. In FXPM demo you can do your practice. I have tried their demo. It is well synced with live market prices.
William Bauman

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners