Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

trading mistake

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

trading mistake

Postby Veer Mohammad » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:08 am

i think the first and foremost mistake is the tendency to earn money quickly without learning. As a result, almost 90% traders in particularly the newcomers are loser from this trading place due to lack of accurate trading knowledge. . And, then by taking high leverage without any risk management can consider as a big mistake in this market place.
Veer Mohammad

Re: trading mistake

Postby radex78 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:20 pm

Making money quickly without learning is something that often causing failure, and I think we must understand if forex is risky which one small mistake sometime causing big loss, and we should learn and recognized our mistake and then overcome these mistake, if likely our mistake because bad emotion control we can learn then how to keep discipline
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:07 pm

There are many mistakes we make as trader, but the biggest and the mistake that cost most is wrong selection of broker. I believe we must have right broker if we really wish to be successful. I trade with OctaFX which is very special having small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also cTrader platform especially developed for ECN trading, so I never have to worry about anything at all and makes me entirely relaxed comfortable.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Roifx » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:01 am

yes, agree with you. new traders start this business with little learning. They don't give much time to learn the forex. So they fail to earn from forex. They should learn well about risk management to avoid high loss from forex. So if they learn from their mistake then they can make profit easily from forex trading
"Trade with most reliable and fair broker with Roifx"
Roifx

Postby Greg » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:47 pm

One mistake made is not knowing the trends of the market or consistently trade against them. This will definitely cause losses. Trading without a stop order is another mistake that should be avoided.
Greg

Postby Apple Honeypie » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:55 am

Working in Forex, without any proper management and plan is the most common mistake, which i have seen in many traders. They learn Forex but do not want to use proper planning which can make Forex analysis more easy and comfortable so that they can have good rewards.
Apple Honeypie

Postby kxforexmart » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:13 am

Each and every trader have to identify the loss and for that they have to be very much careful to trade those mistakes so that they can rectify those and make profit as per the situation
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Greg » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:48 pm

A common mistake made by newbie trader is that they do not set a proper and reasonable stop loss for your trades. Never trade without stop loss. There is nothing more important than stop loss in trading. If you trade with a proper stop loss, your account will never be wiped out.
Greg

Postby radex78 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Trading relying with power margin and without stop loss is not good for learning purposes I think, we can't trying to learn how to analyze the market with high accuracy if only relying with power margin and also will possible if get margin call account if they greedy using big lot size
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Greg » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Lack of experience is a common mistake made by traders. So before throwing in large amounts of your savings into the forex markets, make sure you've had a good dose of experience first. If you're new to the industry, it's best you invest smaller amounts first to "get your feet wet" before jumping into the deep end.
Greg

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners