Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

trading mistake

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: trading mistake

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:31 am

As a trader mistakes are not new thing at all because as we are human being it's very common that we will fall in the losing track sometimes ,be we too much experienced no problem.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Agreed with Kxforexmart, it’s not anything new to see people making mistake, it’s very much obvious and common thing. We just need to push towards correcting it and that’s exactly what I do through broker like OctaFX since they are awesome with been licensed by FCA and have solid conditions from small spreads to high leverage, bonuses and all such schemes, it’s just picture perfect and helps one in great way and brings a lot of benefit to the table.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Mistake on forex is general thing because no perfect trader, what can we do is trying to make betterment trading skill to minimize mistake on trading, and how to overcome mistake of course we need to recognized our mistake so we can easily to getting profit on trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 pm

I don’t even like to talk about mistakes because they are no big deal, it’s important to talk about correcting them because that’s really what matters. The simplest formula to do that is through plans and strategies, if we manage that alright then rest is going to be good as well. I feel great with broker like OctaFX, as they have superb features and facilities from lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, lightning fast execution and much more, it’s just amazing.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm

It's common thing on forex trading that no perfect trader always able analyze the trend precisely, sometime they facing mistake analysis and causing failure on trading, but if they can making good evaluation hence will get easiness and able making better analysis ahead
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:40 am

Traders often stumble across averaging down. It is not something they intended to do when they began trading, but most traders have ended up doing it. There are several problems with averaging down. You should cautious about it. My broker Forex4you support me all the time. So, whenever I am doing mistakes I learned something new and start to trade with improve method and skills. Because my broker encourages me.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby raniya » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:00 am

I think, none of us will not make mistake in forex. Although we already be careful, the possibility of doing mistake is always exist. And when we already make mistake, we should learn from it. WIth FXB Trading, I try to improve my trading skills
raniya

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners