Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

trading mistake

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: trading mistake

Postby radex78 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:33 pm

If we can learn from our mistake hence it will good for trader because start from mistake hence any trader they can making betterment skill how to analyze the market and what importance about patience in trading, mistake also included on process to make trader having better skill if they learn
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Greg wrote:Lack of experience is a common mistake made by traders. So before throwing in large amounts of your savings into the forex markets, make sure you've had a good dose of experience first. If you're new to the industry, it's best you invest smaller amounts first to "get your feet wet" before jumping into the deep end.

Lack of experience is not a mistake. Experience does not come in one day. A trader has to achieve it and put lots of efforts to achieve it.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Greg » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:02 pm

Our character, our emotions, our lack of discipline can be mistakes we make every day we trade. It’s lack of to close our trades when the market turns against us and a lack of discipline in our money management, that contributes to failure.
Greg

Postby Greg » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:37 am

I would advise newbies to avoid the mistake of trading for several minutes around major news announcements. Large slippage can usually be avoided and they won't have a large adverse effect on a profitable trading system.
Greg

Postby Gozmit » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:30 pm

There're lots of mistakes which a trader do. But taking Forex as a Gamble is a normal one, which should be avoided.
Gozmit

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:48 pm

As a scalper now I am trading with M TI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips.
Ermyas Dejenea

Postby radex78 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:25 pm

Treat forex as business and don't treat as gambling, which if we can treat forex as business hence we will can manage the risk too and not only reckless on trading which relying with lucky, and if we can making good trading hence we also can making better result
radex78

Postby Anand Tirkey » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:16 am

There are several mistakes we make, but the biggest is lack of discipline and good strategy, if we have that then we will be able to work things out so much better and easier too. I work under OctaFX and with them, I am able to keep myself fairly disciplined with work due to the luxuries I have here for offering, it include having demo contest like cTrader available, it’s weekly based with 400 dollar prize, so I like it ever so much more!
Anand Tirkey

Postby radex78 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Repetaed same mistake is also one mistake that often we making, bad control emotion sometime messed up our plan trading and making us reckless in trading, we need to trying hard to avoid same mistake repeated again
radex78

Postby DuranTip » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:50 pm

Trading on emotions has been a problem of mine, expecially after I've lost a couple of trades in a row. I'm thinking of using an EA to try to avoid it
DuranTip

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners