Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Trading Indices

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Trading Indices

Postby matttrader » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:20 am

Does somebody trade indices? I want to share opinions on this matter as I trade DAX and S&P 500 with Hotforex..
matttrader

Re: Trading Indices

Postby Husam » Mon May 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Yes, I am getting much good result by following pre-installed trading indicator of TradingBanks broker. Actually, this ECN trading broker has various kind of technical trading tool. That’s way, I made my professional trading strategy based on their good trading indicators. I tested my strategy in my demo, So when I get good result for three months then, I started to use in my live account.
Husam

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners