Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Trade Market.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Trade Market.

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Forex trading is a developed trade market, so day by day we have to develop our working capacity which could help to gain success. On the other hand, to do our trade in right way we must need the help of a trusted broker. Forex4you is one of the trusted broker and also well known for their honesty with their customers and also themselves. It has high talent and fine reputability with their customers to spent long time relationship.
Jan Schoemaker

Re: Trade Market.

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:36 pm

First of all a trader needs a profitable trading plan with which he or she will bring positive pips. At the same time the trader can look for a broker which suits his or her needs.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Kristian Lennert » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 am

The foreign exchange market (Forex, FX, or currency market) is a general decentralized or Over The Counter (OTC) market for the trading of money related gauges. This joins all parts of getting, offering and trading money related gages at introduce or picked costs. To the degree trading volume, it is by far the best market on the planet, trailed by the Credit market. The fundamental individuals in this market are the more vital general banks. To do business here you need a good broker like MaximusFx. It provides all the trading facilities to its clients.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm

The competition in the market is getting more and more day by day. So, as a trader we have to be more efficient and skillful in our trading business. At the moment forex market is so competitive that there are no chance of doing any mistakes. To do so, we need a very trusted and effective trading platform. That platform I got from TopFX24. They are highly efficient and supportive for successful trading business.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:28 pm

A successful trader is a trader who is able to predict the market with certainly, and he never trade at all with his emotions. Every successful trader obviously has a long term experience in this market and he never give up at all after unfortunately loss.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:29 am

Well there have always been new entrants in the forex market and the market moves based on supply and demand and also respects technical levels. So certain set of skills can bring a trader profit.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Nathan Fields » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:43 pm

I'm trading with XM.com I thought it was the best broker until they scammed me I couldn't believe it ..here is the story I requested a withdrawal on 20/12/2017 after 24 hours they sent an email saying the money was processed I then checked on my account of skrill the balance was still 0.00 I e-mailed them back they said sometimes it takes 72 hours I waited and still the balance is still the same I emailed them that I didn't get my money they said I must check with Skrill I contacted Skrill but they said my account is fine if they money was transferred I would have got it ..now when I call and email XM they no longer respond to my calls.
Nathan Fields

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners