Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Tips for Forex Trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Tips for Forex Trading

Postby daltonsalford » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:11 am

Do you know hundreds of thousands online traders and investors trade the forex market every day and how do they make money? There are few valuable tips on how to avoid typical pitfalls and start making more money in your forex trading. For more info contact us at “forexreward”
daltonsalford

Re: Tips for Forex Trading

Postby uncle gober » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:23 am

Invest your time first before you invest your money in forex. Make sure you have educate yourself with a lot of practice.
Forex is a high risk and high reward business. So if we want to trader, we must learn and make practice. We can not only put our money in our trading account and it grow it self, but we need to trade with that. And forex trading not only buy or sell, but need much more than that. We have to understand the forex market, we need a good well known the forex system, we also need a good handling our emotions in forex trading. We should understand that there's risk in forex trading, so dont only focus on profit.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Shawnmichal » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:24 am

I don't think so in forex there is any tip to trade with profit besides having well updated with fundamentals and every aspect regarding trading and market.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:29 am

I want to share about 5 strategy to save our moiney in forex business. That's because even though they can't guarantee success ? nothing ever can, otherwise everybody would be successful ? they can save you a lot of money. Experience shows that many beginning forex traders bleed money mainly because they fail to follow the next five principles:

Money Management
Always use a stop loss
Be realistic
Interact with other traders
Keep your emotions under control

What is Myfxbook AutoTrade?
Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby sarahalice » Mon May 12, 2014 10:47 am

Hi,
I too agree with uncle gober first spend lot of time to learn about Forex then try a demo account which help you to guide how to manage those pitfalls and how to succeed in the Forex market by learning some Forex strategies.Moreover those thinks help you to succeed with the live account.I also get some trading tips from Greenvault FX professionals who just guide me reach the peak of success.
Try your hands free on Forex trading http://goo.gl/o14Orr
sarahalice

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:00 am

My tip is to stay calm and cool as Forex trading is all about patience as there are billions of traders working here, so it’s just about who blinks first will lose while the one holding is the winner. I always fight till the last and also thanks to OctaFX, I don’t need to worry on a losing trade because I use their rebate service where I get 15 USD per lot size trading, it is not a concern if a trade is winning or losing one.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Habib Wahid » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:36 pm

First of all, I want to suggest all new Forex trader to invest their money in a regulated trading broker. Because, it’s very dangerous to use market maker trading broker. So, I invest my capital in a UK FCA regulated trading broker ‘ExoFx’ trading broker. Because, I get most protective trading environment I this platform also enjoying their best trading facilities.
Habib Wahid

Postby forex_abode » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:56 pm

Trading is an art and the only way to become increasingly proficient is through consistent and disciplined practice. Remember the expression: the harder you practice the luckier you'll get.
forex_abode

Postby Henry » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:45 am

From whatever I have so far learned about Forex trading is that if we work without knowledge than losing is certain but if we are learning at right place than it’s money making factory. I am fortunate to understand this in just nick of time and all because of YesFX company, it has excellent course of Remote FX Traders, where I am able to learn knowledge on how to trading, analysis and everything works, so it was just unbelievable for me to be able to participate there.
Henry

Postby orni308 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:09 pm

forex_abode wrote:Trading is an art and the only way to become increasingly proficient is through consistent and disciplined practice. Remember the expression: the harder you practice the luckier you'll get.

To be successful in trading you have to coordinate with different factors related to trading, you cannot master anyone and become a successful trader, you should spend as much time as you could so that you could learn faster.
orni308

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners