Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Tips for Forex Trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Tips for Forex Trading

Postby Habib Wahid » Mon May 18, 2015 7:56 am

Usually, because of having smooth starting now Forex is the most suitable or dependable income source in particular the people who are being without a job. Since, it is probable to kick off this business at any place in the world with a little amount. By the way, I started Forex as a student and took it as my part time job. Although I pass a short time in this business but with support of GCI my trading life becomes so easier. As like, I can carry on my business by a mobile phone due to having mobile trading software. So at any place I am able to guide my business with easily.
Habib Wahid

Postby Charles Baksh » Wed May 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Half of our problems are due to wrong brokers, so if we correct that then we could easily be making good profits. Another tip is to join Nova FX, it’s an regulated company with brilliant Risk Free Trade option, it gives me chance to start my career in great style with the first three trades been completely free and even if I lose I get the money refunded completely without any worry and that too up to 500 dollars, so that’s a mind blowing facility to be having.
Charles Baksh

Postby rudehoe » Sat May 23, 2015 4:33 am

Some losses are unavoidable, and what's important is that you use these losses to make you a better trader. Be sure to start out with small investments so that the losses you do experience won't be a big deal. some account also offer bonus deposit, but in real practice most of these just additional margin are only meant for new entry. quite opposite from my 15% deposit bonus from Tickmill, added to stop-out calculation, and also withdrawable. I go with ecn account type with them, for maximum result from trading short term entry method. I dont hold my entries for long, so the each transaction cost should low as possible, These types of gains are possible because of the large depth of liquidity their ECN account provides.
rudehoe

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu May 28, 2015 8:25 am

According to my trading experience, I have been seeing from my first day trading that we the traders are willing to make profit by using high leverage. Actually, leverage is considered as an important financial element that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. for avoiding risk, I at all times use small leverage although I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform mXtrade. but, in my demo account , I took high leverage to see the performance how it works. By taking high leverage, it is possible to trade in a high lot in spite of having small balance.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:08 am

rudehoe wrote:Some losses are unavoidable, and what's important is that you use these losses to make you a better trader.

Well said. One must never expect to win all the time. There will also be losses and they should learn from them. Keep improving and try to minimize future losses.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:14 am

You can find a good broker recommendation from various sources but before invest your money, it helps us to find more about the credibility of the broker is concerned, both regulations , security of funds, customer services , easy withdrawal without long time process , low transaction const and much more. I use MXTrade trading broker because of these kind of real trading facilities.
Joy Bahadur

Postby radex78 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:42 pm

Forex trading is risky business and we must using our margin wisely, in trading we should keep discipline with risk management and money management and first time investing money in forex better only spent money that afford to lose
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:03 am

Joy Bahadur wrote:You can find a good broker recommendation from various sources but before invest your money, it helps us to find more about the credibility of the broker is concerned, both regulations , security of funds, customer services , easy withdrawal without long time process , low transaction const and much more.

Well a trader should be careful when choosing a broker. He should ensure that where he is trading is not going to face difficulties and the broker provides enough environment.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Kristian Lennert » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:50 am

You need to learn as much as you can as for forex. Apply your discernment to the best of your capacity. See your disturbances in the meantime, don't sit tight for the trade to turn channel for after more cash. Proceed ahead rapidly and perceive how to see dissatisfactions. Individuals submit fouls up and its human drive you can't cover every last one of the issues painstakingly. The decision of your broker can break your succeeding. They are the most real people and they do give qualified tips, so think about them before getting into it. That is the reason I have picked MaximusFx for my trading. I make the most of their low spreads and 1:1000 leverage.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:40 am

More and more people are joining forex because it is the fastest and most dependable trading business. I have seen many traders who have taken forex as their main job. I also like this job because of its flexible working process. This is also very risky business. Trader can do well by following some tips. First of all learn well about forex. Then do enough practice and finally select a good trading platform. Following this simple tips I am doing well in forex business, trading with TopFX24.
Amelia Elizabeth

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners