Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Tips for Forex Trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Tips for Forex Trading

Postby Charles Baksh » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:03 am

The best tip I can give anyone is that he/she should make sure he understand how to do trading before entering because it is just waste of time and money to start without prior knowledge or experience. We need to collect all this and I am able to do this with Nova FX, it is a rare company that provides massive opportunities including education program so we have great chance of learning and then also able to execute that easily given they offer massive 200 USD welcome bonus.
Charles Baksh

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:36 am

ezikel wrote:If you want to be successful in forex trading, you have to learn to trade on your own. Forex robot is definitely not the key to success.
To truly master forex trading, you have to first understand price action, followed by proper money management and trading psychology. It is the key to successful forex trading.

Some nice tips given here. Trader's proper understanding of market movements and risk management can lead to success.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:58 am

It is the trading place, where nobody can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, all we have to depend on our trading strategy that we select in order to our trading capability. In my trading life, from my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy in my trading place Mxtrade which is most usable trading policy in this trading stage.
Joy Bahadur

Postby nanswerblog » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:37 am

The major tip I do believe all forex trading beginners should be giving, should be related to money managment principles and rules only. Most newbie trade usually loss all there money even before they have the chance to adjust to the tune of the market and make themselves some real money.

This is a problem because most new traders are usually self taught. Self teaching is good but it takes longer, and you are not always sure if you are doing the right thing.
So i suggest you google some nice forex trading courses and start classes with them.
If you are within the london, england united kingdom area, is suggest you check out (https://twitter.com/academyofft)
over 100k plus traders and counting.

Another tip i will suggest is that for a start, it is recommended that a trader start with only the daily time frame and work his or her way up or down. But still for like the first few months, only stick with the dailys.
nanswerblog

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:28 am

In order to my trading experience, I have been seeing we the traders are willing to earn money from this trading platform without learning. As a result, almost 95% traders have been failing in this volatile trading place. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I am very much sincere to learn Forex with MxTrade. Due to having many educational facilities for learning, I have decided to trade in this ECN trading platform. From all facilities, I like most Forex eBook where I am getting traders psychology and the behavior with essential terms and concepts.
Joy Bahadur

Postby rudehoe » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:59 am

Making your emotions your primary motivator for important trading decisions is unlikely to yield long term success in the markets. these when the money management would lessen your worries upon enty position. I keep use 2%-4% risk per entry while trade with my tickmill account, with 1:500 leverage margin requirement are acceptable low. In order to preserve your profits and limit your losses you should understand and use margins sparingly.
rudehoe

Postby Andrew Hall » Tue May 12, 2015 10:32 pm

My tip is to trade what you feel confident with because if we trade with doubts we will be facing big problems, so that’s why I prefer to following my broker OctaFX analysis service, it works really well and I can trade without any doubts and I can be fully confident in all my trades, it’s a perfect service so I have no trouble in following this and I can trade really well without having to face any stress or trouble at all.
Andrew Hall

Postby Habib Wahid » Wed May 13, 2015 7:22 pm

In order to my trading experience, I think Due to having much life changing opportunities I have joined this market palace. Actually, it is the place where it is possible to make huge money that you want as your wish. By the way, mu trading life is very secure in GCI Financial. Because, this trading broker is considered as a regulated trading platform by the high authorize in this market place. From here, I am getting 1:400 leverage to trade. So, in spite of having small balance, I am able to trade in a high lot. So, my trading life is very profitable.
Habib Wahid

Postby Jack100 » Fri May 15, 2015 12:40 am

learn trading on forex with demo accounts first or with brokers that give you bonus to start trading with. Also do not be emotional.
Jack100

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri May 15, 2015 6:56 am

Pragmatically, exclusive of being professional or proper trading skill, it is very difficult to avoid huge loss. So, I am very obsessive to being a professional from my first day of trading. And, I have selected MxTrade as my trading stage where I am getting accurate support for being successful traders. They always supplies me most successful trading tips by Forex eBook.
Joy Bahadur

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners