Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Tips for Forex Trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Tips for Forex Trading

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:02 am

Usually, we supposed that Forex market is well known as an unpredictable market place where not a soul can envisage the real movement of market with surely. So, we have to depend on some strategy for keeping survive in this stage. As like, I always depend on my strategy scalping that bring profit profit in a short time. Actually, I am not capable to trade in a long time due to having small balance. So, I have selected MxTrade where I can use my policy without facing any kinds of restrictions. By providing only one pip trading spread this ECN platform always ensure best trading environment for scalping. So, it is possible to me to make profit in a short time.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Husam » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:54 pm

I have marked that, emotion and greed are main problem for us. So, I suggest to the all low skilled Forex trader to invest their money after learning. Definitely, you should select a helpful trading platform where you find enough educational facilities. For me, I selected ‘TradingBanks’ trading platform to learn Forex trading. As, this broker offers ‘Free Beginners Course’. This training course helped me too much to be a knowledgeable Forex trader. Besides, there have huge collection of technical indicators that inspire me to make a good trading strategy. In my learning period, I used their copy trading system and earned huge money without any hard work.
Husam

Postby mmiller86 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Hey, guys!
I'm looking foward to open an account on http://forexstars.com
Does anybody know something about it? Any feedbacks?
mmiller86

Postby Husam » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:09 am

There is no hard restriction to join in Forex industry. That means, it’s very easy to be a Forex trader. But, it’s much difficult to be a consistent successful Forex trader. We need huge technical knowledge and realizing power of supply and demand ratio. In addition, we have to select a regulated trading platform for our trading. Because, market maker brokers are always steal money from traders trading capital. By the way, I get all trading facilities and features from ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker. I get minimum floating spreads without additional fees, excellent order execution and highly protected trading environment. This broker allows any kind of trading strategy and trading style. So, my trading life is much flexible.
Husam

Postby orni308 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:08 pm

mmiller86 wrote:Hey, guys!
I'm looking foward to open an account on http://forexstars.com
Does anybody know something about it? Any feedbacks?

Sorry no idea about them as i am trading with liteforex now and till no i ve not decided to switch broker as liteforex is providing with very good service all around.
orni308

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:34 am

I think. We all should start Forex with having a great knowledge by learning. Because, there is no alternative way to gets success in this market devoid of learning. So, I have chosen MXTrade as my trading platform which always make sure best trading environment for learning by providing many exclusive trading facilities especially the Forex eBook. So, my trading life is very knowledgeable.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Henry » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:39 pm

My tip is very simple and that’s to collect as much knowledge as possible. I have personally done the same with joining Yes FX academy, it’s the leading place to learn from and have high class infrastructure that helps us grow in every aspect. Also, their Remote FX Trader program is extra ordinary as apart from the complete education guide it’s also provide us the financial support with their free 50,000 EURO which they give us to manage and is terrific for our career.
Henry

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Really, devoid of living being professional or proper trading skill, it is very difficult to avoid huge loss. So, I am very fanatical to being a professional from my first day of trading. and, I have selected MxTrade as my trading stage where I am getting accurate support for being a successful traders. They always supplies me most successful trading tips by Forex eBook.
Joy Bahadur

Postby ezikel » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:54 am

If you want to be successful in forex trading, you have to learn to trade on your own. Forex robot is definitely not the key to success.
To truly master forex trading, you have to first understand price action, followed by proper money management and trading psychology. It is the key to successful forex trading.
^^Learn to trade forex^^
ezikel

Postby Rowena Jeffers » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:44 am

One needs to be pro-active in order to collect rewards from here while having a good and positive mindset is required because Forex trading is very risky and we will always find things at the opposite end from where we want them so we need to be positive every single time. I trade with OctaFX broker and they really make me stay positive. They have got superb 50% bonus that gives me the much needed boost to my capital which is so much good in this business.
Rowena Jeffers

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners