Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

The 90% Percent Risk In Forex Trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Postby ramy mh » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:59 am

If you are considering an investment into the Forex market, it may be time to take a step back and to really examine if this is the right market place for you to be in. Because of the high level of risk, those without the ability to lose money without losing it all should not be placing their money into this market. One thing that you may hear from time to time is that in Forex, 90 percent of people lose out within their first year. Is it true?
This is the data that is often available. Of all of those who get started in Forex each year, 90 percent of traders will lose all of the money they put into Forex. Only 10 percent of those who get involved in Forex will make money during their first year. This is often a question posed by many new Forex traders because the reality is that you are likely to be in the losing percentage of this transaction.
It is true that many of those who start in Forex will lose their money. There are many reasons for this including a lack of strategy, a lack of training and experience and even arrogance. It is also true that 90 percent of those who invest will lose their money. This refers to each trader that is attempting to make a profit from Forex trading during the first year that they are active in the market place. The numbers do improve, though, for those that stay past this point. In fact, those who are still in the business after one year do not lose money or quit (this is the other 90 percent of the formula) and those that are able to carry on successfully trading are the ones that make up that 10 percent block of people.
There is risk involved in Forex trading. There is no doubt that everyone will lose money from time to time and this is often why so many people do not get involved in this process. However, before you find yourself in a position where you are unable to lose money, be sure that any money that you put into Forex is money that you do not need to pay your bills. It should be money that you can afford to lose. In addition, learn to make the right decisions to reduce your risks here.
- See more at: http://advicebeginnerforex.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-90-percent-risk-in-forex-trading.html#sthash.Whp4Zx1U.dpuf
ramy mh

Re: The 90% Percent Risk In Forex Trading

Postby orni308 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:40 pm

your concerns are really worth, but i think most of the traders loose because they re invest their profit every time, its important to book profit and withdraw some percent of it every time you make a profitable trade...
orni308

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:19 am

many Forex trader keep losing in this business and they are many reason why people keep losing in this business of Forex trading with many of them losing due to the fact that they don't have enough trading experience and many of them hoping they are real to make money with the real account and they end up losing more than they thought.
www.ArmadaMarkets.com - Super-Low Spreads and Fast Execution
uncle gober

Postby orni308 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:08 pm

yes it is true that most of the people who enters into the market do loose, but its mostly due to their own fault they believe in false promises made by brokers or the stories they here about becoming rich quickly...
orni308

Postby sarahalice » Wed May 21, 2014 10:00 am

Hi,
I too agree that Forex is quite a risky market.But the main reason is lack of knowledge and experience.If we gain perfect knowledge means then trading with demo account will help us to acquire all skills and provide a great exposure.There are many brokers out there who provide free demo account trading experience to its traders such as Exness, Alpari, hotforex, Admiral market, Greenvault FX,etc...
Try your hands free on Forex trading http://goo.gl/o14Orr
sarahalice

Postby gahaman » Thu May 22, 2014 8:15 am

as traders we all know that forex is not as easy as it seems, learning the mechanics is the easy part but being good with reading the market thats hard and it takes hard work to master. even i had my share of mischief when i first traded with hotforex and it took me sometime to learn my way in to earning some pips.
gahaman

Postby matttrader » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:05 am

Yeah forex can be robbery for somebody and treasure for others. Every game has their winners and losers. Profit and losses are results of the game and in any situation you have to stay cool and not take it to heart.
matttrader

Postby orni308 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:58 pm

matttrader wrote:Yeah forex can be robbery for somebody and treasure for others. Every game has their winners and losers. Profit and losses are results of the game and in any situation you have to stay cool and not take it to heart.

yes you have to very piratical in your trading, you cant take it for granted nor you can take it so seriously that you are engaged in it the whole time.
orni308

Postby davidson333 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:11 am

I think most of traders loose their money in Forex because they do not have reasonable good experience and knowldge about Forex. And also jump into the Forex without any planning and risk management so if a trader wants to be a successful trader then he should show good skills to trade Forex.
www.1lotstp.com
davidson333

Postby ArthurHedgie » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:41 am

Oh my God. 90% Risk in trading? Its always impossible to get profits in Forex if traders don't follow money management properly. What money management says is, traders shouldn't take risk more than 5% of their trading balance. Therefore, with OctaFX broker I only take 3% of my total trading balance. And for this reason, I am now making enough money in Forex trading. I do get little profits on every trade, but in the end of the month, my trading balance gets higher.
ArthurHedgie

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners