Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

The main instruments.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

The main instruments.

Postby Michael Owens » Fri May 19, 2017 7:53 am

The main instruments traded in the forex market are currency pairs, for example, the GBP/USD or USD/JPY. The first currency in the pair is called the base currency and the second is called the counter currency. The basis for buying and selling is the base currency. Every forex trader should know forex currency quotation system to trade successfully and also they need a forex broker like TryMarkets. This is the best broker.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Re: The main instruments.

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:39 pm

When selecting your forex broker to do forex trading, you should consider trading platforms and tools, the number of currency pairs offered, leverage maximums and customer service. Currently I am working with the best on called AGEA broker who offers forex, index and commodity contracts, and financial instruments of other asset classes through several trading platforms. They exclusively use spread markups that came out wider than the competition and it is variable.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:30 pm

There are so many instrument trading on my broker, from currency and CFD, also metal commodity, sometime I am trade on gold which this is included metal commodity that very good movement daily, sometime can move more than thousands pips but indeed spread also bigger than normal pair
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Tamye Lee » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:48 pm

In the market of forex the main instruments using in trade are currency pairs. Like USD/JPY or GBP/USD. In this pair the first currency is called the base currency and counter currency is count as second. The base currency use for buying and selling. I have learnt this basic things from my broker FXPremax. Also they are giving me the opportunity to trade with almost all the major currency pairs.
https://fxpremax.com/
Tamye Lee

Postby radex78 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Yes usually for beginner they will choose pair like as eurusd which having low spread and also good average movement which as trader they can trade on one pair if really mastered actually is enough to making profit, it's advisable for beginner focus on one pair first
radex78

Postby uasha » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:37 pm

Yes, you're right. For a newbie trader it'll be difficult to start trading metalls or exotic pairs.
uasha

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:07 am

My main trading instrument is the EUR / USD pair. I find it convenient and easy to trade with. I am happy that I selected this currency pair because I am earning from it and I feel very comfortable and I always think that I am lucky in using this pair :)
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby radex78 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:22 pm

Eurjpy is good pair that usually has good average movement, choose this pair as trader also need pay attention with the risk that involved on trading which sometime news especially high impact can influenced on this pair and can moving currency , so risk management still needed whatever pair that chosen
radex78

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners