Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

The key of successful trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: The key of successful trading

Postby Gozmit » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:03 am

Lots o things are required to attain success in Forex Trading, like knowledge and experience and skills and lots more, you need to have constant practice if you wanna achieve all this. Demo would be a best way to practice trade as it is free also.
Gozmit

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:58 am

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:The key of successful trading is thru learning and practice. The key to success is to fully understand what trading means, how to use it and fully acquired knowledge in the business. Once you fully understand the trading business, that is the time that you can gain experience thru demo account and enhance your trading skills so that when you go on live, you can be successful and earn good profits.

Agree with you. Without learning a trader will be like in the middle of a ocean floating. Would not know where to go or what action to take. If a trader is a learned person then at least he will have a starting ground and can improve over time.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Gozmit wrote:Lots o things are required to attain success in Forex Trading, like knowledge and experience and skills and lots more, you need to have constant practice if you wanna achieve all this. Demo would be a best way to practice trade as it is free also.

Yes required knolwedge and experience also good skill to become successful trader, might this is not easy task and required high dedication and keep learning because as trader will never get succeed if they can't maintain account properly and trading only like as gambling trader
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby raniya » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:52 pm

We need to keep improving our trading skills if we want to earn more profit. Learn from our experience because our experience will give us lesson. With FXB, I also try to evaluate my trading, beside that I also use demo account to make practice so I can understand more about forex
raniya

Postby radex78 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:26 pm

raniya wrote:We need to keep improving our trading skills if we want to earn more profit. Learn from our experience because our experience will give us lesson. With FXB, I also try to evaluate my trading, beside that I also use demo account to make practice so I can understand more about forex

Yes we need to always improving skill to making money on this business, because forex trding is risky business so mking evlution is very good habit for trader due with evaluation it can improved skill trading, and without improved skill trading we may hard to develop better system and become profitable, learning is compulsory task for us
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:11 am

Learning from mistakes is a great thing. Many traders does not realize it but learning from mistakes are the best teachers. Mistakes can teach them certain things which nothing in the world can.
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:47 pm

If we want to be successful trading, we need to improve our skill. Do not forget to use demo account to make practice. IF we can maximize demo account we can get experience and it will helpful for us. in FXB, i use demo account to make more practice. Beside that i also learn from my experience
raniya

Postby Charles » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:07 pm

The key to success - is to understand how to earn money. You can do it on your own or you can rely on other traders and earn with their help.
Charles

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:13 am

Earning money in this business can not be the key to success. That's what I think. To be successful in this business we need to have a trading which can bring us positive pips. And with proper money management strategy applied it can bring decent amount of money.
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners