Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

The Best Forex Trading Tools

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

The Best Forex Trading Tools

Postby daltonsalford » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:14 am

For the beginners the forex trading would be an extremely complicated activity for making money. There will many tools for trading picking up the right tool can make your trading successful, for more info contact us at “forexreward”
daltonsalford

Re: The Best Forex Trading Tools

Postby Shawnmichal » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:01 am

Exactly right tool is important for right and benefit trading.. one must research about best tool before starting trading, should analyze all pros and cons before going ahead..
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Husam » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:00 pm

I think technical analysis is much easy and dependable for me. Therefore, I am very interested about technical tool of trading platform. Interestingly, my trading platform FXCC has much custom technical indicators with enough default trading indicators. Therefore, It is very flexible for me to make a profitable trading strategy from those trading indicators.
Husam

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:29 am

In point of fact, scalping is very capable trading modus operandi for innovative Forex trader that brings profit in a short time. I for all time have a partiality to trade in this mechanical way because; I have not extremely large capital for long time trading. Even though many regulated trading platform are not eager to provide this facility, but luckily I can scalp at any pair in my regulated trading platform MXTrade devoid of any kinds of limitations. This ECN trading platform for all time ensures best trading surroundings for scalping by providing only one pip trading spreads. That’s why I am able to trade all major currencies with spirited low spreads. Moreover, I always can make profit by using this policy.
Joy Bahadur

Postby gahaman » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:38 am

where is this best tool, jeeezzzz
gahaman

Postby Husam » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:10 pm

I believe without deep fundamental knowledge only trading indicators are not enough. So, I always open my trade according to fundamental analysis. In addition, I find daily fundamental analysis from my ECN trading platform TradingBanks besides, this broker has quickest Economic calendar that provides me all Forex news data within very short time. This is way, I am a profitable Forex trader by news trading.
Husam

Postby Ryan Higgins » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:22 pm

The best trading tool for me is indicators as they are the best thing for all. It might not bring great results, but is definitely something that will give me a lot of comfort that’s why I prefer to trade with using indicators and also I use the latest platform cTrader, where I get updated charts and many more up to date things, so that helps me use any indicator better because of this outstanding platform while it’s also very simple just like Mt5 and its provided by OctaFX broker.
Ryan Higgins

Postby mercado35 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:33 am

For me the best trading tools are indicators, fundamentals and news, mainly the first two and secondly the third one. I never place a trade (specially with long positions) without fundamental analysis and indicators.
mercado35

Postby Andrew Hall » Sun May 17, 2015 7:37 pm

In my view our brain is the best tool if we want to be successful, it is the greatest tool so that’s why we should use it well and then we will be able to succeed easily. I am working with OctaFX broker and they have are master at giving me ideal platform to work. They have got cTrader platform, it’s really helpful since it’s especially develop for ECN trading and that helps me trade so much better and I get best results.
Andrew Hall

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:47 am

Traders select their trading style according to their trading performance. In my trading career, my best trading tools is my high leverage that I am getting from my trading platform MxTrade. From my first day of trading , I have been getting 1:400 leverage from this ECN trading platform. By means of this trading leverage, I am able to trade in a high lot for all time that is very much supportive to make profit instantly. but, in my demo trading I took small leverage to see the performance how it works.
Joy Bahadur

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners