Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Technical analysis has many methods.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Technical analysis has many methods.

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Mon May 29, 2017 8:54 am

Technical analysis has many methods when put into practice. If you say technical analysis to one trader, they make thing moving averages, while another market operator may think of MACD if you mention technical trading. When trading the big picture, you are looking for technical aspects to support your trade. I get support for my trade from my broker AGEA. I get the right and useful analysis to make my trade profitable.
Craig Schroerlucke

Re: Technical analysis has many methods.

Postby Michael Owens » Mon May 29, 2017 9:37 am

When it needs to put in trading interface there are many methods of technical analysis. Some know technical analysis as moving average, some trader known as MACD. So technical analysis differs from one trader to another. Technical analysis is necessary when a trader trade in big size. For my trading I am using the platform of TryMarkets. This is the best trading platform in the market for all type of traders.
Michael Owens

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:36 pm

AGEA provides forex account services and an internet based currency trade execution facility to retail and institutions clients via their supported electronic trading platforms. They offer several different forex account types to suit different trading needs and portfolio sizes, as well as demo forex trading accounts for those who wish to practice currency trading before committing real funds. They are allowing me to use strategy what I want to for make my trading profitable.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:11 pm

In my view, it does not matter what type of analysis we do. We just need to make sure we analysis it all properly, as that is what will help us gaining. I am going through things in very sensible way and it’s easier with broker like OctaFX given their epic setup that contains various benefits, but more so market forecast, insights and all such guides that helps one to work so nicely with doing things. They even have 24/5 support service available that makes one feel great!
Sebastian Abney

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Technical analysis is the framework in which forex traders study price movement. The theory is that a person can look at historical price movements and determine the current trading conditions and potential price movement. I currently trade with Forex4you broker who provides me FREE technical and fundamental analysis to take my decision properly and make good trades in the market.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Yes all trader having own analysis to monitoring the market and look best opportunity to making profit from trading, forex online business is required good knowledge and experience which as trader also they need to learn how to analyze the market and also learn from experience that can make sharp trading skill
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners