Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Take a deep breath

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Take a deep breath

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:31 am

When you think you are impatient, you must take a short and shallow breaths. It shows that your mind is running wild and impatience has set in. Taking deep breaths re-centers your thoughts and helps you to recognize the market situation you are in. Over time, this increased sense of awareness will make you a better trader.
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Take a deep breath

Postby John Harry » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:02 am

Business is such a word which expresses both two words among them one is profit and loss. Business depends on three things those are hardworking, stubborn and luck. The smile of fortune must be needed to have but the main fact is we need acquire knowledge. Loss is available but after getting loss we need to take a deep breath to pacify our mind. With Trade12 I can enjoy a good total of profit due to their lowest transaction cost and low spread level.
John Harry

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:41 am

When I feel like I am getting impatient, I just close my terminal. Though this does not happen very often but if it occurs to me, staying away from trading is the better idea than taking a wrong trade. We are human beings and unusual things can happen every now and then.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:55 pm

You don’t exactly need that, I believe discipline can’t be compromised; it got to be there straight away. One we have the disciplinary measures taken correctly then we will find rest of the stuff working out easier and well. I always keep myself tied with discipline and keep my strategy very much straight forward. And, it’s simple enough with OctaFX broker due to their crystal clear policy and lively conditions including ultra-thin spreads, lightning fast execution and much more, it all helps big time.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:42 am

Sometimes while trading, we always face such situation where we are stressed and do not have an idea what to do. We should take a break and leave the trading for a couple of time.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:46 pm

I believe meditation is very important for clearing the mind from the noise or thoughts which distracts us from the real time work we are doing. We humans can think 60000 thoughts per day which results to 41 thoughts per second which is quite a lot. So to be noise free meditation is needed but if you want to concentrate without any tension you should have a good broker to trade with. I trade with Forex4you where I don't feel any stress to lose the money as I know they are reliable and honest to trade with. They also provide me bonus on deposits and analysis to make profit from.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:07 am

Sebastian Abney wrote:You don’t exactly need that, I believe discipline can’t be compromised; it got to be there straight away. One we have the disciplinary measures taken correctly then we will find rest of the stuff working out easier and well. I always keep myself tied with discipline and keep my strategy very much straight forward.

You must have missed the part of being a human. As humans, thing we intend to do does not happen the way want it to be all the time. So disruptions come once in a while and if we can identify those moments then staying away from trading is a better idea in my opinion.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners