Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Study your success and failure, take notes

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Study your success and failure, take notes

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:20 am

The successful trader will keep a diary, a journal where he carefully examines his mistakes and success to find out what works for him ad does not. You must stick to a trading plan and study your mistakes. This is one of the most important Forex trading tips that you will get from a good mentor.
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Study your success and failure, take notes

Postby radex78 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Yes it's good idea if any trader willing to make journal trading, which it will help us to get easiness to making evaluation trades because forex trading is risky hence as trader they can making good income from forex gradually, it could develop how to learn been profesionally
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:31 am

It is easy to say to keep a diary but in real life it is a very difficult thing to do. I have failed several times. lol
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:54 pm

Sininfinity wrote:It is easy to say to keep a diary but in real life it is a very difficult thing to do. I have failed several times. lol

Sometime felt lazy to making diary trading journey, but if willing to spent time for write mistake and why the trend market move against our plan might we can back to reading again on next day or someday, it can become memories that remind our trading mistake
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:10 pm

You should adhere to a trading design and concentrate your slip-ups. This is a standout amongst the most essential Forex trading tips that you will get from a decent tutor. I exchange with Forex4you and for me as needs be, it bodes well as an imperative piece of setting up your forex trading business to do noteworthy research ahead of time about a forex broker before sending them any cash. Since for effective trading you require likewise a fruitful broker.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:43 pm

So many trader success and fail on forex business, many statement that said if more than 90% trader get fail on forex trading and only small percent able survive and make money, I think we can survive if we can making good trading skill here and always making profit in trading with keep note all trades to making journal trading
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:00 am

radex78 wrote:So many trader success and fail on forex business, many statement that said if more than 90% trader get fail on forex trading and only small percent able survive and make money, I think we can survive if we can making good trading skill here and always making profit in trading with keep note all trades to making journal trading

Risk is going to be everywhere and I agree that in Forex it is quite a lot, but you also cannot deny the fact that the money are also quite a huge earned in the same, around 5 trillion dollars worth of turnover.
Gozmit

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners