Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is Stoploss is also a part of the trading business?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Is Stoploss is also a part of the trading business?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:32 am

I do believe that stop loss is a part of the Forex trading business. It is the most important tool in implementing risk management and by putting stop loss order, you may prevent certain losses.. :)
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Is Stoploss is also a part of the trading business?

Postby Ryan Higgins » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Yes, it is vital to use stop loss, as it is something that really helps us up with working and keeps it all going smoothly. I avoid using it when I am doing scalping, but if I am doing long term trading then I believe using of stop loss is the major thing and can be very helpful. I get extra protection from my broker OctaFX given they have zero balance protection, swap free account and many such ingredients which boost us in working.
Ryan Higgins

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Stop loss is part of a trade. It is a must have element on a trade. There is no guarantee the outcome will be as expected. So traders always have some mechanism to save themselves when things go wrong. Stop loss is one of those.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:06 pm

Trader using stop loss to manage the risk on trading, which this is included one feature for trader to manage the risk on trading, and we can making good plan trading with using stop loss, but some tradfer using hedging strategy to control the risk and some another using trailing stop
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Charles » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:50 am

Stop-loss is one of the major parts of the trading process. It's like a seat belt in a way. You can trade calmly knowing that stop-loss will protect you in case prices move drasticlly in the wrong direction.
Charles

Postby hermayanti » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Charles wrote:Stop-loss is one of the major parts of the trading process. It's like a seat belt in a way. You can trade calmly knowing that stop-loss will protect you in case prices move drasticlly in the wrong direction.

Stop loss is very important role for us to run this forex trading, with us always to put a stop loss well then we can better avoid the risk problem well. Forex trading business is to get the benefits easily to run need in the presence of the process that we run in training as in a demo account with FXB Trading.
hermayanti

Postby radex78 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:23 pm

Yes stop loss is important because in forex always become risky business, still many trader using stop loss to manage the risk on trading, but might there are difference between trader how to put stop loss on their plan trading, we choose that suitable with our strategy
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:19 am

yes stoploss are the very important part of the Forex business and if we can handle this properly we can get the real benefit from this parameter and can protect the trading accounts easily.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby hermayanti » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:45 pm

It must be done by traders, because emang will be difficult if we are trading without any experience. Although it is psychologically different. But this will certainly help us to get the basics of trading in forex. All that there are stages.
hermayanti

Postby radex78 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:46 pm

kxforexmart wrote:yes stoploss are the very important part of the Forex business and if we can handle this properly we can get the real benefit from this parameter and can protect the trading accounts easily.

I am always using this feature to manage the risk, sometime trader facing with difficulties to identity the trend and occur bias analysis, and with stop loss hence still can manage risk with calculation amount risk that able to bear on single plan trading
radex78

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners