Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Stock vs. Forex.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Stock vs. Forex.

Postby Michael Owens » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:24 am

In the stock market an investor can find a huge selection of shares. This might be confusing, as an investor should be aware of every company’s economic situation. Usually every investor diversifies interesting stocks into his portfolio. By doing this he will also lose chances of benefiting from shares outside his portfolio. In forex it is probably enough for a trader to keep an eye on the major currency pairs. This is the advantage of forex and am doing it with TryMarkets.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Re: Stock vs. Forex.

Postby babor » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:22 am

Stock trading and forex trading has many similarity. But they are not totally same thing. Both things are related with exchanging. One is to exchange shares of different companies and other is to exchange currency of different country. In forex trading trader exchange foreign currency and in stock trading trader exchange shares of companies. Basically I prefer forex trading. Because I like the flexible working process of this business. I am very much enjoying this business with ECNCAPITAL.
babor

Postby radex78 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:27 pm

So far I am still choose forex as my business and never trade on stocks market, because only have experience on this arena, and as I know stocks market only open on working hour but in forex we can trade anytime because market open 24 hour and 5 day a week, this is flexible business we can do anytime
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby sabakanwal » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:56 pm

As for me, the preference is to trade forex as it is quite lucrative business and suits me because i trade it in my free time. Stocks can be good but i am happy with the forex so far.
sabakanwal

Postby radex78 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 pm

We felt enjoy with forex because we can trades anytime because market open 24 hour in forex, but might about how to making analysis both has similarities also using technical analysis and fundamental analysis, and sometime stocks price condition also used some forex trader to making analysis currency
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:11 am

Forex Trading is the best place to make some good money online, and I will always choose the Forex over the Stocks.
Gozmit

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:21 am

Big players in the stock market can manipulate share price but in forex market even central banks have difficulties manipulating the price of a currency for more than few hours.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners