Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Stock vs. Forex.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Stock vs. Forex.

Postby bellin » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:53 pm

I would prefer forex, though it has very few number of trading alternatives available as compared to the thousands found in the stock market.
But this makes currency trading easier to follow because rather than having to pick between 10,000 stocks to find the best value, the only thing we need to do in forex is "keep up" on the economic and political news of these eight countries.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Postby davidmathew » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:48 am

If you are interested in a fast, exciting trading pace, forex trading provides it. Forex completes more trades every day than the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), which means ample opportunities for those who prefer short-term investments with quick turnarounds.

http://click.forextraders.blog/ebook
davidmathew

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Before investing money first of all we the traders have to ensure the brokers security issue, only credible trading broker without any kinds of restrictions ensure proper secure environment for trading. I am with LQDFX now from where I am getting security of funds at my all investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.
Joy Bahadur

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners