Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Spread level

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Spread level

Postby John Harry » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Spread refers to the basic difference between ask and bid price. It expresses the commission level of a broker. Usually low spread is preferable to the traders. Reputed brokers offer low spread to the traders. I have the low spread from my broker Trade12 which increases my trading profit. They take low spread in all types of their account. They are also having the high regulation.
John Harry

Re: Spread level

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:25 pm

I am using AGEA broker where I can trade with my own styles because their trading platforms suit my tastes very well. Trading platform is a type of trading software used to serve currency traders with forex trading analysis and trade execution. It is very important to make sure that your broker have suitable trading platform. Currency trading platforms provide charts and order-taking methods and serve as intermediaries between customers and brokers.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby John Harry » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Spread can be simply called as commission taken by brokers. Almost every broker takes commission from their traders. Spread lies in pips and refers to the basic difference between ask and bid price. I have the low spread with Trade12 broker. Low spread is preferable to all traders because it increases our trading profit. I have also flexible margin level and high leverage with the broker.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:52 pm

Maybe different broker also offer different spread, but usually there are only small difference on certain pair, and many broker offer spread low for major pair like as eurusd and also usdjpy, these pair is good for learning especially beginner due low spread and high average movement daily
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Direkno » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:07 pm

The spread doesn't make a difference when trading in the midterm or longterm. When trading it's practically unnoticable.
Direkno

Postby Giror » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:41 pm

I don't agree with you. The spread is very important and is one of the main factors when choosing a broker.
Giror

Postby radex78 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:48 pm

One benefit for trader if they choose broker that low spread hence after open any trades hence only need to waiting amount distance of spread fee, so if broker offer wider spread hence need more time to covered spread fee, especially scalping trader will like use pair like as eurusd that also have lowest spread
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:12 am

Spread is such a topic which lies I pips we mostly consider while choosing a broker. Spread which refers to the basic difference between ask and bid price. Spread can be easily defined as commission taken by broker. We usually go for low spread broker because it increases our trading profit. With Trade12 I have the lowest spread from 0.1 which increases my trading profit and flexible margin level.
John Harry

Postby Sebastian Abney » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Spread is important without any question but seriously some people here are trying to make it like the most important aspect which is clearly not the case. I completely believe that spread is hardly 10% of what you need in a good broker. I am joined with OctaFX and they have lowest possible spreads from 0.1 pips, but to me more important is them licensed by FCA and also an award winning ECN account and I believe that is how it should be for all!
Sebastian Abney

Postby John Harry » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:17 am

Spread is considered as the big facility to the traders. The difference between ASK and BID is called spread. It represents brokerage service costs and replaces transactions fees. Spread is traditionally denoted in pips, meaning fourth decimal place in currency quotation. I have the lowest spread with Trade12 from 0.1. Due to their lowest transaction cost I can enjoy my exact profit with the broker. I have also flexible margin level.
John Harry

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners