Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Spread level

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Spread level

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:39 am

Direkno wrote:The spread doesn't make a difference when trading in the midterm or longterm. When trading it's practically unnoticable.

Agree with you. Spread is a big factor for scalpers. Because if they have to pay larger spreads then their trading expenses increases. So they have to look for lower spreads.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Apple Honeypie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:41 am

Everyone knows the importance of Spreads and how it is going to help you for your trading work. Many scalpers are fan of spreads as they are trading for a small timeframe.
Apple Honeypie

Postby radex78 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Spread level is rules from broker which they will take benefit from spread , if any trader want to making transaction buy and sell at any pair hence they will get price bid and ask on certain price that already as mark up from running price
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby alwiandesta » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:46 pm

Spread refers to the fundamental difference between ask and bid prices. Usually low spreads are preferred by traders. Famous brokers offer low spreads to traders. I have a low spread of FXB Trading brokers that increase my trading profits. They spread low on all types of accounts.
alwiandesta

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Every trader in a market has knowledge of spreads and how it is good for our trading but finding the minimum spreads is not the right solution for trading. If you really want to be the good trader then study hard for analysis and strategy rather than working on spreads.
Apple Honeypie

Postby radex78 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Most beginner like trading on eurusd because this pair has low spread, and also usdjpy has low spread too, many major pair like as ausie, cad, gbp, euro usually has low spread broker, and as trader will get more benefit if broker offer low spread, but not use stop loss hunting
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Spread alludes to the fundamental distinction amongst ask and offer cost. It communicates the commission level of a dealer. Typically, low spread is desirable over the merchants. Presumed merchants offer low spread to the brokers. I have the low spread from my dealer Forex4you which expands my trading benefit. They take low spread in a wide range of their record. They are likewise having the high control. I am enjoying my trading.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:40 pm

There are some broker that using floating spread, when news high impact will released hence they will increasing spread, so if any trader open trades during news will look their order has bigger floating loss because spread increased
radex78

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners