Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Small Brokers in UAE or Saudi Arabia

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Small Brokers in UAE or Saudi Arabia

Postby VladislavP » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:44 am

Do you have experience with small brokers in UAE or Saudi Arabia? I need real user's review about it.
B2Broker. We do not teach you to build a business, we create it with you.
VladislavP

Re: Small Brokers in UAE or Saudi Arabia

Postby radex78 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:20 pm

SO far still often using broker from Rusia and cyprus but not having experience with broker from Saudi Arabia, might on forexpeacearmy there will get some review about any broker from these country
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Re: Small Brokers in UAE or Saudi Arabia

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:31 pm

The forex broker is the connection between the seller and the purchaser of the currencies that are exchanged in the market. My connector is AGEA, the extensive experience broker in this forex trading field. Now I do not have any concern about my funds or investments and I am not afraid to lose them anyhow. They are very much friendly for me. As here are the lowest transaction fees to deal in.
Craig Schroerlucke

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners