Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

scalping

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

scalping

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:40 pm

In Fx trading from all trading strategies scalping is most usable but despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in many trading brokers. That’s why we the traders who are particularly scalpers should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading scalping. I am a scalper and I have chosen LQDFX due to proper trading environment for scalping. this STP trading platform always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that’s really comfortable for scalping in a proper way. that’s why my trading life is completely now.
Joy Bahadur

Re: scalping

Postby radex78 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:19 pm

As trader having own choice how to manage their account, if like using scalping this is short term trading plan which as trader might they will open many times transaction daily but target profit only small pips from 5 or ten pips
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Doing scalping is a big challenge and something that very few people are capable of pulling off, so we have to be extremely good at work to manage it. I am fortunate enough to be it all with conviction and that’s thanks to OctaFX with their wide range of features counting from 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades even if they are lost, so it’s absolutely awesome for scalpers.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Sebastian Abney » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Doing scalping is a big challenge and something that very few people are capable of pulling off, so we have to be extremely good at work to manage it. I am fortunate enough to be it all with conviction and that’s thanks to OctaFX with their wide range of features counting from 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades even if they are lost, so it’s absolutely awesome for scalpers.
Sebastian Abney

Postby raniya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:59 pm

To do scalping, we need to choose best trading condition, like low spread in FXB. For trading stragegy, trading style, choose the fit one for us.
raniya

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:07 am

radex78 wrote:As trader having own choice how to manage their account, if like using scalping this is short term trading plan which as trader might they will open many times transaction daily but target profit only small pips from 5 or ten pips

Yeah. Their method looks very exhaustive to me. But I am not judging them lol. Scalping is one way of trading and if traders can make profit out of it then so be it.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby John Harry » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Scalping refers to short time trading indeed. Scalping in the forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real-time analysis. The purpose of scalping is to make a profit by buying or selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing it for a small profit. As a scalper I have selected a scalping friendly broker called Trade12 from where I have the fluent platform, high leverage, low spread and flexible margin level.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:44 pm

Not all trader suitable with scalping strategy, there are some trader that often fail and losing trades when use scalping, because not always one strategy suitable for certain trader then will suitable with another trader, and as trader will choose strategy that make them more comfortable
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Scalping indicates to short time trading. As a scalper we need to have some particular facilities and that’s why we need to choose a right trading broker. As a scalping broker I have selected Trade12 broker. With the broker I have the smart bridge technology, high leverage like 1:400, low spread, fast execution, no set up fees, ECN accounts with lowest spread level and no restrictions for pending orders.
John Harry

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:19 am

Scalping alludes to brief time trading to be sure. Scalping in the forex market includes trading monetary forms in light of an arrangement of constant examination. The reason for scalping is to make a benefit by purchasing or offering monetary standards and holding the position for a brief span and shutting it for a little benefit. As a scalper I have chosen a scalping neighborly broker called Forex4you from where I have the familiar stage, high leverage, low spread and adaptable edge level.
Jan Schoemaker

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners