Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

scalping

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

scalping

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:39 pm

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat. And its brings profit very rapidly. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms. By the way now I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Joy Bahadur

Re: scalping

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Well different traders have different views on market. And different ways to approach the market. Scalpers need to spend more time in trading. It's because they have small targets and stops.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby John Harry » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:27 am

Scalping in the Forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real time analysis. The purpose of scalping is to make a profit by buying or selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing t for a short profit. It takes a short of time for making profit. Usually for this type of trading scalping friendly broker is needed which I have and it is Trade12.
John Harry

Postby Ryan Higgins » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:37 pm

We need to be very sharp when it comes to scalping, as it is a type of technique that requires alertness and extra zip, so that’s why we need to be prepared for it. I am operate with OctaFX broker with whom, I can really do well for it because of the solid conditions that counts from low spreads from 0.1 pips, zero balance protection, swap free account and there are over 70 instruments to pick from, so all is very good.
Ryan Higgins

Postby radex78 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:09 pm

Scalping trading is good for trader that already mastered and they having discipline to implemented scalping technique, but scalping also will often making emotion when trader facing successive loses, usually trader will become emotion and not comfortable again, so we also need understand with our style
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:31 am

Scalping refers to short time trading system. It brings a huge amount of profit to the traders. A trade which is opened for a short pip like 0-15 is called scalping. It is the best technique of earning within a very short time. I prefer it more to other trading styles. But for scalping strategy everyone needs to have a scalping brokerage. That’s why as a scalper I have selected a scalping brokerage called Trade12.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:35 pm

Yes scalping is short term trading, which this is will become profitable strategy if any trader already having good experience and really understand how to choose best pair for scalping and also timing to play scalping that giving easiness to making profit
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:40 pm

I have started my trading career with a small balance. so for all time for making profit with certainly I have to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. and fro using this trading policy in a proper way from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, I always feel comfortable when trading .
Joy Bahadur

Postby Charles » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:49 am

Yes, you can make quick but small profit with scalping. So, you'll need a large number of deals to get the same profit as from one mid-term deal. As for the broker, I've never heard about it.
Charles

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:30 am

Many traders have the passion to make some quick pips profit in small time and for them the scalping is the most familiar strategy because if we can master this art ,we can make good pips in smaller time.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners