Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

scalping

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: scalping

Postby raniya » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:04 pm

To do scalping, make sure that broker has good trading condition , like in FXB, trader can get lowest spread when trade with this broker.
raniya

Postby bradvolders76453 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:08 pm

Forex is a great way to make money. I average $1500 a day doing this http://rurl.us/24CFu
bradvolders76453

Postby radex78 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:09 pm

There are so many ea that created based on scalping trading strategy, might one benefit use ea for scalping will giving us more time to do something else, but using ea also need monitoring manually so if ea can't work well hence we can cut loss manually
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:18 am

Scalping in the Forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real time analysis. The purpose of scalping is to make profit by buying and selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing it for a short profit. To trade like scalping a good broker of scalping should be selected. According to my trading style I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have high leverage like more than 1:400 and lowest spread.
John Harry

Postby Tamye Lee » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:04 am

Scalping is very much common in forex trading. Scalping means short time trading. Many traders love to do scalping as they can get money by a very short time. For that you must need to choose a broker which can help you in every trading system whatever you want. And that's why I am doing my trade with FXPremax broker. This broker is very good at their services like fund safety,faster withdrawal, instant IB commission, IB loyalty bonus up to 1000$,swap free account, 100% welcome bonus and many more. This broker is very supportive and reliable also.
Maximize your profit with 500 leverage - FXPremax
Tamye Lee

Postby John Harry » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Scalping refers to short time trading. Forex scalping is a strategy used by Forex traders to buy a currency pair and then to hold it for a short period of time in an attempt to make profit. A Forex trader looks to make a large number of trades and earn a small amount of profit each time. From my first day of career I have been using short time trading strategy. In my view Trade12 is the best scalping brokerage due to their high technology and technical errors free platform.
John Harry

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Traders have to be very much accurate in analysis so that they can grab the scalping process smoothly and for that practice is a must so that the loss can be elevated
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:02 am

If scalpers have very high accuracy then they can earn decent amount of pips from the market. It won't be so difficult for them to increase their capital manifold with even small capital.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Apple Honeypie » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:00 am

To be accurate in trading as a scalper is kind of difficult work for many scalpers but not impossible. If you are really working hard for scalping then you should have an idea about this trick.
Apple Honeypie

Postby John Harry » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:46 am

Everyone has his own choice over broker. They usually choose a broker according to their own trading style. Like as a scalper I always go after a scalping broker. As a scalping friendly broker I found Trade12 broker. With the broker I have high leverage like 1:400, low spread, fast execution, lowest transaction cost, smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, fluent platform and overall a high security of funding.
John Harry

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners