Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Scalping broker?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Scalping broker?

Postby John Harry » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:39 am

Every trader has his own choice on broker. Usually a trader selects a broker according to his trading style. As a scalper I always hanker after a scalping brokerage. In my career I have traded with several scalping brokers but with them I wasn’t satisfied. But after a long hardship I found Trade12 broker with which I have all favorable facilities. They provide all time active and regulated service to the traders.
John Harry

Re: Scalping broker?

Postby William Bauman » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:08 pm

If you like scalping you should pick the broker that permits this. The broker also should have low spreads and instant execution facility. As a scalper now I am with FXPM which is veritable STP execution trading platform and allows scalping including most minimal trading spreads from 0.1 pips.
William Bauman

Postby John Harry » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:15 am

Every scalper needs to have a user friendly environment for trading because needs to open and close trade within a very short time and needs to execute orders so fast indeed. So a high technology must be needed to a trader indeed. As a regulated scalping broker I have selected Trade12 broker. With the broker I have smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging and executing my trading nicely and smoothly.
John Harry

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:21 pm

There are almost thousands online brokers are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So, finding a best broker is very much difficult , the best broker we can choose which is reputed by the traders and always make sure security of funds at any kinds of deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Kristian Lennert » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:55 pm

In forex trading every trader should pick the correct broker that is all the all the more fitting to trading that will be utilized. On the off chance that you like scalping you should pick the broker that permit scalping. As a scalper now I am with MaximusFx which is veritable STP execution trading platform and licenses scalping including most minimal trading spreads from 0.1 pips. By utilizing this most secure trading spreads I am set up to scalp uninhibitedly until the finish of time. It also gives up to 1000:1 leverage.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Postby John Harry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:40 am

As a scalping broker I selected Trade12 broker and having following facilities which made my trading enjoyable.
-wide range of deposit bonus with the shortest amount of conditions,
-they provide the facility of using all types of accounts,
-easy fund transferring facility helpful for scalping and hedging,
-smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging,
-user friendly environment for all types of trading.
John Harry

Postby Nathan Fields » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:05 pm

As a perfect broker I found FreshForex and it is blessed with high technology and all other trading facilities. My trading is really enjoyable with them because I am having lowest trading spread, no extra transaction cost, automatic execution, logical analysis and the best environment and security. They take no set up fees from their traders that’s why I can enjoy my exact profit from here.
They are best than other brokers. They do not restrict any kind of strategy to apply for your trade. They allows scalping and hedging. Forex brokers are vital for both retail and institutional Forex traders success and it’s also very important to trade using a reliable trading platform. That is why we should choose wisely.
Nathan Fields

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners