Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Risk management forex

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Risk management forex

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Risk management is a combination of multiple ideas to control your trading risk. Forex risk management can make the difference between your survival or sudden death with forex trading. It is one of the most key concepts to surviving as a forex trader. One form of risk management is controlling your trading losses. Work with AGEA broker, they will help you to use proper risk management that you can make profit comfortably.
Craig Schroerlucke

Re: Risk management forex

Postby radex78 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Risk management is important on trading, because no perfect trader that will always making accurate analysis on trading, and with good risk management strictly hence will able maintain account longer life although as trader facing several loss on trading.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Along with Risk Management, money management also shares equal importance and we need to learn both of them, if we wanna become successful.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Gozmit wrote:Along with Risk Management, money management also shares equal importance and we need to learn both of them, if we wanna become successful.

Forex trading is very high risk if any trader become greedy on trading, and to maintain account will better always keep risk management and money management, because forex is risky and we need to always making evaluation on every trades, we treat forex with serious on learning hopefully can obtained succeed
radex78

Postby Michael Owens » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 am

How can anyone manage risk in their business? From my experience I must say that by combining multiple of ideas one can control forex risk. Risk management is very important in forex trading. Because here surviving is very difficult. To survive in forex and to stop sudden death proper risk management can help a broker. Risk management can also help a broker to control losing money in trading. For my risk management I am trading with TryMarkets.
Michael Owens

Postby radex78 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Yes risk management is important, because on daily trading analysis we can't always making profit on trading, due we are no perfect analysis all the time, with risk management hence we will always trying to manage the risk and able control account with better
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:45 am

Risk management and money management and lots more things are needed to be learnt in the Forex Trading. Knowledge and experience and skills are needed to be acquired in order to become a successful trader.
Gozmit

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Michael Owens wrote:How can anyone manage risk in their business? From my experience I must say that by combining multiple of ideas one can control forex risk. Risk management is very important in forex trading. Because here surviving is very difficult. To survive in forex and to stop sudden death proper risk management can help a broker. Risk management can also help a broker to control losing money in trading.

Well brokers have different risk management approach than traders and I am not so sure about the details about them.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Each and every traders have to learn the art of money and risk management so that we can get rid of the loss and blowing of the account and for that proper lot size is needed.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:29 am

Traders should have the ability to handle the risk in a proper way because trading with real amount always have the risk high level and for that we should be experienced with time to handle this.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners