Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Risk management forex

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Risk management forex

Postby hermayanti » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:48 pm

A trader must realize his own trading mistakes if he wants to move forward. Trading mistakes must be fixed because and all that we can do if we know our trading mistakes. It usually happens because only consider forex trading is an easy business and does not need special preparation.
hermayanti

Postby Pepe Deins » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:38 pm

Forex risk management can make the difference between your survival or sudden death with Forex trading. Risk management is a combination of multiple ideas to control your trading risk. It can be limiting your trade lot size, hedging, trading only during certain hours or days, or knowing when to take losses. I am currently trading with a bitcoin based broker called Evolve Markets. Their zero spread, high leverage and other facilities help me in managing risk level.
Pepe Deins

Postby abdiforex » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:44 am

A beginner in Forex and CFD trading has to know everything about the trades if he or she wants to be successful. FXB Trading is the ideal platform for such beginners as it teaches them the total intricacies of the trading market
abdiforex

Postby radex78 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:48 pm

Risk management is very important for trader to manage money on uncertainty market condition, without risk management might will making trader having tendencies to greedy, and all trader know if greedy usually will harmful account shortly
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:23 pm

If we are experienced and skillful then we can surely make good risk management and like that we can improve our performance ,just we should be aware of using the proper Lot size and the leverage ratios.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby abdiforex » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:52 am

kxforexmart wrote:If we are experienced and skillful then we can surely make good risk management and like that we can improve our performance ,just we should be aware of using the proper Lot size and the leverage ratios.

Because the more experience we get, the better will run its trading, and also in FXB Trading undoubtedly to be among the top-level brokers that offer trading platforms in the CFD market. I can tell by myself that this site has fulfilled all my trading objectives, without one. I have had great success with all my accounts, mainly as a result of the help I get from tools from this website like Daily Outlook.
abdiforex

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:14 am

kxforexmart wrote:If we are experienced and skillful then we can surely make good risk management and like that we can improve our performance ,just we should be aware of using the proper Lot size and the leverage ratios.

The thing is management skills won't come in one day. A trader may have to develop it by trial and error and bit by bit. Decent amount of time may be needed but if a trader can manage to create a good risk management plan then it will benefit him a lot.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby William Bauman » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:54 am

Risk management can have the effect between your survival or sudden passing with Forex trading. Hazard management is a mix of various plans to control your trading hazard. It can restrain your trade part estimate, supporting, trading just amid specific hours or days, or knowing when to take losses. I am at present trading with a broker called FXPM. Their low spread, high leverage and different offices enable me in overseeing danger to level. It has phenomenal progressed instructive assets and astounding client bolster.
William Bauman

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:10 am

Forex chance management can have the effect between your survival or sudden passing with Forex trading. Hazard management is a mix of numerous plans to control your trading hazard. It can constrain your exchange part measure, supporting, trading just amid specific hours or days, or knowing when to take misfortunes. I am right now trading with a legitimate and dependable forex broker called Forex4you. Their zero spread, high leverage and different offices enable me in overseeing danger to level.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:50 pm

In trading we can't always able to analyze the trend perfectly, when trading against the trend it will endanger account if trading without risk management because this is important on risky trading like as forex to trading with risk management plan, forex is good as great source income but also risky
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners